What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

why did they...?

Ummmm, what did they do this season?

I've always felt that Notre Dame and Penn State have the best uniforms in college football. At least before the swoosh showed up on the Lions'. But even then, it's not bad....

I like Penn St.'s unis, but I will never compliment Notre Dame. They blow in every way possible.

Fairbanks was smoking crack or doing the big H when he made that dumb ss decision.

Sackman - If you leave anything left of Upchuck fairbanks, I get the rest of him!!!

I'm not sure what it is exactly BuffThat is referring to in regards to a uniform change this year, but I have seen a minor addition made to the jersey, per the Eastbay site.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/module--unknown/action--view/supercat--fangear/model_nbr--51680/sku--15301107/cm--35001336/

It's not that bad, but geez, what is with that italics print? Make the COLORADO and the # bigger... I actually think the # being silver looks pretty sharp.

there are still some remnants of the powder blue on campus, for instance the comp pool in the Rec Center has a lot of Blue/Gold trim. One of the basketball courts has a blue/gold logo at midcourt.

i like *the idea* of the silver, but i don't really like it that much on the new unis. very few uniforms succeed with 4 colors.

I'm not sure what it is exactly BuffThat is referring to in regards to a uniform change this year, but I have seen a minor addition made to the jersey, per the Eastbay site.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/module--unknown/action--view/supercat--fangear/model_nbr--51680/sku--15301107/cm--35001336/

Well, at least there's no diamond plating on the shoulders...

I've got really mixed feelings on this whole uniform thing.

--I've heard (read) recruits claim they like the new Colorado uniforms and I've also heard the same about the Oregon uniforms (ayfkm?). So perhaps there's a benefit there.

--But at the end of the day, college football has a "feel" to it that is lacking in professional football. What is that feel? I don't know how to accurately describe it, but it involves univeristy students (back when I was still allowed to "feel" them), the band, the alumns and what I think it all adds up to is TRADITION. You guys know what I'm talking about, because most of you I believe, fall more on the CFB than NFL side of the house. The less modern the uniforms look the better, in my opinion. It's less about flash and more about substance.

--I do miss the simpler uniforms.

Well, at least there's no diamond plating on the shoulders...

I've got really mixed feelings on this whole uniform thing.

--I've heard (read) recruits claim they like the new Colorado uniforms and I've also heard the same about the Oregon uniforms (ayfkm?). So perhaps there's a benefit there.

my students think the oregon unis absolutely rawk. personally, i think that goes to highlight the trashy taste kids have in clothing - they can't ever seem to clothe themselves nicely.

i submit as evidence the fact that most kids drop the extreme nature of dress within a couple years of entering the real world, and most young women hate their prom dresses by the time they are through with their sophomore year of college.

Back