What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why is Allbuffs so full of bandwagon fans?

Got that right!

Have his ST units been flagged a single time this year? Any blocked kicks? Punts? How many points is his unit responsible for?

Oliver missed a kick last week. Toby better fix that quickly or else STs might become a concern.

you are already impure by having my sister strap one on and rail you from behind.....

Sharing your warmest sibling moments from your childhood on a message board makes us all uncomfortable, philby.

Your sister says she's sorry that episode scarred you for life but she felt it was what you needed for your personal development at the time.

That was your sister???? She told the crowd standing around watching, that she was your MOTHER!
Don't insert yourself where you will make a fool of yourself...... Liver ain't into my mom bro..... She showers and shaves her pits......

Sharing your warmest sibling moments from your childhood on a message board makes us all uncomfortable, philby.

Your sister says she's sorry that episode scarred you for life but she felt it was what you needed for your personal development at the time.
It only scarred me because it was the first time I have ever been edged out by a millimeter. I asker her to buy an e5xtra large strap on so I wouldn't be intimidated by size.....

Back