What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why My First Child Will Be Named Dinwiddie

looked like our MVP to me tonight. Kid is cool and calm. Hit some shots, made free throws and is lights out on handling the ball and playing D. Our best player.

if he had made his free throws in game 2, he would be in the running. but he didn't. so it's a close deal between him and Ski. damn those 2 just might be the best class* in CU history before they are done.

* best may mean most successful

I really excited to see Hopkins next year. The guy might be as talented as Dre.

looked like our MVP to me tonight. Kid is cool and calm. Hit some shots, made free throws and is lights out on handling the ball and playing D. Our best player.

He's looked like our MVP of the season so far. Ski has been great scoring the basketball, but the Mayor makes this team go on both ends of the floor, he's just biding his time on offense until he needs to step up and make plays.

This thread needs a bump.

And Goose needs to get some credit where credit is due. This what he called for Dinwiddie
"15 points, 4 assists and 3 rebounds a game next season"

he is currently averaging 14.4, 3.3 and 2.8

This thread needs a bump.

And Goose needs to get some credit where credit is due. This what he called for Dinwiddie
"15 points, 4 assists and 3 rebounds a game next season"

he is currently averaging 14.4, 3.3 and 2.8

Send some rep for me

Excellent prediction, Goose

And he's still not being aggressive enough offensively. Should be higher in all three. I'll name my first kid Goose.

And he's still not being aggressive enough offensively. Should be higher in all three. I'll name my first kid Goose.

As soon as the mom tricks you into giving up some DNA so she can prove paternity.

I'd love to see Spencer get more aggressive as well but not at the expense of taking us out of what Tad wants the team to do. Mostly I'd like to see him get more confident and assertive in those times when we are having those offensive dry spells and can't seem to change the scoreboard.

I'll take the praise, but will pray no one remembers where I picked ASU to finish this year.

The Mayor is taking it to the next level right now. His stats over the last 5 games:

20.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.6 steals and 2 turnovers, for a 1.8 assist/turnover ratio. Even with those numbers, he hasn't shot particularly well the last 3 games. If he can get anywhere near those numbers next year, while becoming a little more consistent in trying to push the pace, we could be in for a monster season.

Back