What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why so many Bugeaters this week?

At least this ****er troll is sticking around longer than one or two ****ing miserable posts. Bravo, ****stick!

At least Colorado is big enough and rich enough to have more than one college football team. Besides, as we improve you unravel. Will be fun to watch.
oh yea, my dad can beat up your dad. :finger2:

You ask questions regarding issues in the past but you don't want me to invoke history to respond????
1. What does this have to do with college football. CU isn't the program NU is so Fluffalo fan says we have pros, mountains & skiing. So what.

This isn't a site devoted soley to football. We discuss all things CU and Colorado. There's a lot to do in Colorado and we're proud of our state. You guys are proud of your football team, but injecting that into arguments is somewhat like comparing apples and oranges. Also, I suspect it's relevant that the lack of competing activities fuels the nebraskan devotion to the huskers. Is that a fair argument?

2. We are having troubles and trying to work through some bad hiring decisions but haven't cheated and been put on probation like CU.(2002) this is CU history so should be okay to use.

Cheating? Can you be more specific? We received some minor probation for non-scholy athletes eating at the training table. The department self-reported. The actions would no longer be a violation. Interestingly Ohio State did the exact same thing and received no sanctions.

Before that there was some illegal contact between Slick Rick and some recruits, but that was well prior to 2002.

I really don't see a pattern or history of cheating. I'd like you to be more specific if you could.

3. Okay, pretty average teams CU has the worse overall record, by far in the millennium. CU history not NU.

If this was only CU history you wouldn't use words like "worse" which is comparative. I suspect you're missing my overall point here.

4. I like them but I'm sure not everyone does.

No, I think it's empiracally proven that those things suck.

5. 2 times, dissapointing. If your honest it's happened 2 times at FolsCUm. We don't have to give a 2 for 1 ticket sale to sell out for homecoming, since this is an indictment on NU fans. WOW! Sure have over-hyped players and put them on pedestals. If you went to college you must have had your nose in a book or up a profs butt not to know that's true on all campuses. don't know about threats. Ran a douche bag out of town for sure. Classy has been bestowed on us by every media outlet/team that has been to Lincoln. Probably true.

It's happened a lot more than twice at Folsom. We're pretty honest about that stuff. nebraska fans tend to deny that it happens in lincoln, but it does, and it happened less than a week ago.

Our fan base is very different than yours (in many, many ways) and we struggle to sell out our stadium. Not sure I understand your statement regarding an "indictment of NU fans".

There's a difference in how various school's hype their players. Every year, it seems, nebraska fans feel they have a legitimate Heisman candidate. Sometimes before conference play. Your guys often look great against the SBC.

The death threats were written up in various nebraska publications. I'm assuming they happened.

Classy? I'm sure Sal Anuse's family disagrees.

6. I'm sure both schools have had this problem. If you honestly think TO gave Phillips a second chance to win a game then you are not honest with yourself and come accross as ignorant.

Tried not to use NU history but, CU history works pretty well for my purposes.

No, both schools don't have this problem, that's my point. SI did an article about the thugs of CU in the late 80s, but you'll note that while those kids encountered problems before they enrolled in CU, there were very few problems after. And maybe a few got a pass, but it's been a long time since CU's program tolerated the things that seem to happen every season in nebraska's. Don't lump us into your deal.

I remember TO's remarks about Philips to the regard that if the nebraska football program turned their back on him, what would he do and where would he go? The bottom line is sometimes doors must close based on atrocious behavior, but they never seem to close at nebraska for good players. Philips made a difference in that bowl game after sitting out the first series.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has too a long time poster posing as a fusker troll, this dood fulfills every fusker fan stereo type, does it repeatedly and is either to dense, obtuse or dumb to realize it.
Highflyer shut me down, you Fluffalo fans are too easy to pimp over and I can't help myself I need an intervention.

Here's some of your own medicine. If you are referring to the "bug" in bugeaters then it is INFESTED as in overrun not invested as in commit for gain. Why would Fluffalo fan be concerned about NU in the spring. Your obsessed.:asskicking:

How ironic. You're correcting Highflyer's mistake which was clearly a typo but you don't know the difference between you're and your.

1. You're is the contraction of the words you and are.
2. Your implies ownership.

That knebraska K-12 really is worth every penny no?

Those were good times. 2009 - CU 2-4, losses to Toledo and CSU. It seems delusional to have Fluffalo fans posting they have the best chance to take the Big 12 North when they aren't the best college team in the state of Colorado.

Two points:

1. I'd like evidence of where CU fans have posted that The Buffs have the "best chance to take the Big XII North". I just haven't seen this theme that you believe to be so prevalent.

2. What does being "the best college team in the state of Colorado" have to do with winning the Big XII North? We're the only Colorado team in that division. Your argument is a complete non-sequiter.

This isn't a site devoted soley to football. We discuss all things CU and Colorado. There's a lot to do in Colorado and we're proud of our state. You guys are proud of your football team, but injecting that into arguments is somewhat like comparing apples and oranges. Also, I suspect it's relevant that the lack of competing activities fuels the nebraskan devotion to the huskers. Is that a fair argument?

I clicked on forums> football forums so thought it was for football.

Cheating? Can you be more specific? We received some minor probation for non-scholy athletes eating at the training table. The department self-reported. The actions would no longer be a violation. Interestingly Ohio State did the exact same thing and received no sanctions.

Before that there was some illegal contact between Slick Rick and some recruits, but that was well prior to 2002.

I really don't see a pattern or history of cheating. I'd like you to be more specific if you could.

2002 for 1995-98 violations (53) for improper recruiting contact under Rick N.

If this was only CU history you wouldn't use words like "worse" which is comparative. I suspect you're missing my overall point here.

You mentioned the millennium record is 4-4, inferring equal, I don't think they are equals in the millennium.

No, I think it's empiracally proven that those things suck.

I have to disagree.

It's happened a lot more than twice at Folsom. We're pretty honest about that stuff. nebraska fans tend to deny that it happens in lincoln, but it does, and it happened less than a week ago.

Yes it did, embarassing.

Our fan base is very different than yours (in many, many ways) and we struggle to sell out our stadium. Not sure I understand your statement regarding an "indictment of NU fans".

It read as the fans have self proclaimed they are classy, they coddle players, etc. They sell out and are respectful to all teams, maybe not as much to CU.

There's a difference in how various school's hype their players. Every year, it seems, nebraska fans feel they have a legitimate Heisman candidate. Sometimes before conference play. Your guys often look great against the SBC.

Every year is an exaggeration. Suh is good not Heisman material.

The death threats were written up in various nebraska publications. I'm assuming they happened. Okay.

Classy? I'm sure Sal Anuse's family disagrees. There are bad seeds in every crowd and there were many fans outraged.

No, both schools don't have this problem, that's my point. SI did an article about the thugs of CU in the late 80s, but you'll note that while those kids encountered problems before they enrolled in CU, there were very few problems after. And maybe a few got a pass, but it's been a long time since CU's program tolerated the things that seem to happen every season in nebraska's. Don't lump us into your deal.

Sexually assualting a female place kicker??? A female kicker on your team should end all discussion.

But, to your earlier point. There's not alot of sporting news in Neb. so, the players, in my opinion, are in more of a fish bowl then other places.

I remember TO's remarks about Philips to the regard that if the nebraska football program turned their back on him, what would he do and where would he go? The bottom line is sometimes doors must close based on atrocious behavior, but they never seem to close at nebraska for good players. Philips made a difference in that bowl game after sitting out the first series.

That was the first issue with Phillips. We all know now that it wasn't the right thing to do. No way he made the decision just to win a game. He didn't kick the extra point in 83 to tie and win a NC so, I think history is with him on this one. "More then Winning"

More recent, how about dismissal of Cody Glen, Q. Castille???

Here's some of your own medicine. If you are referring to the "bug" in bugeaters then it is INFESTED as in overrun not invested as in commit for gain. Why would Fluffalo fan be concerned about NU in the spring. Your obsessed.:asskicking:

Actually, there are a few NU fans that are invested in this site. They've paid the $15 fee. But yes, I admit to my typo.

Obsessed? Look in the mirror dip****, you are the RIVAL fan posing on a CU message board, playing cop with anything you perceive to be slight against kNU or trying to tell CU fans not to be optimistic. You are complete and utter moron.

That was the first issue with Phillips. We all know now that it wasn't the right thing to do. No way he made the decision just to win a game. He didn't kick the extra point in 83 to tie and win a NC so, I think history is with him on this one. "More then Winning"

Didn't that take like 6 failed drug tests to finally get the boot... thanks for proving our point:rolleyes:

Actually, there are a few NU fans that are invested in this site. They've paid the $15 fee. But yes, I admit to my typo.

Obsessed? Look in the mirror dip****, you are the RIVAL fan posing on a CU message board, playing cop with anything you perceive to be slight against kNU or trying to tell CU fans not to be optimistic. You are are complete and utter moron.

No no. He's a Mo-Ron. That's how they say it in kNeb. :lol:

4. Runzas suck.

Ummmm. Meat sandwich is good

runza_02.jpg

I might say the same thing about you. What does spelling delusion have to do with pointing one out? The delusion is some Fluffalo fans have a false belief in winning the north despite that facts in 2009.

Yeah, Pelini's record is good on that. Are you familliar with the rumor of TO hiding guns for players? I hear a lot about it, but frankly don't know the story.

Yeah, Pelini's record is good on that. Are you familliar with the rumor of TO hiding guns for players? I hear a lot about it, but frankly don't know the story.

"I don't tell Tom Osborne how to run the football department," Lancaster County Attorney Gary Lacey says, "and he should stay out of the criminal justice system. He hasn't done that at all." According to Lacey, Osborne has taken it upon himself to interview witnesses in criminal cases, offered very public opinions on the probable innocence of players who have yet to stand trial and attacked the credibility of witnesses testifying against his players. In January 1994 he and an assistant even locked away a gun that had allegedly been used by one of his players in the commission of a felony.

"That's Osborne using his influence to disrupt the criminal justice system," Lacey says. "Osborne talks to witnesses. Whether he tried to influence them or not ... someone with his reputation would have an effect."

CNN/SI Story

"I don't tell Tom Osborne how to run the football department," Lancaster County Attorney Gary Lacey says, "and he should stay out of the criminal justice system. He hasn't done that at all." According to Lacey, Osborne has taken it upon himself to interview witnesses in criminal cases, offered very public opinions on the probable innocence of players who have yet to stand trial and attacked the credibility of witnesses testifying against his players. In January 1994 he and an assistant even locked away a gun that had allegedly been used by one of his players in the commission of a felony.

"That's Osborne using his influence to disrupt the criminal justice system," Lacey says. "Osborne talks to witnesses. Whether he tried to influence them or not ... someone with his reputation would have an effect."

CNN/SI Story

:wow:

Back