What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why the B12 Players Won't Miss Colorado ...

you know what will be the best thing about being out of the Big XII? No more games called by Dave Lapham!

That guy is a hamhead.

i have a colleague of sorts who is a Baylor grad and went to grad school there who talks like BU is sort of Harvard times Yale....and begins most of his sentences with "I went to Baylor, so....." (everyone laughs at him)....and he asked me one time what CU's "hand sign" was....i thought he was talking about deaf people for about 2 minutes until he explained he was talking about that horrendous "sic'em Bears" motion they make that looks like my buddy who is a quadriplegic turning off a light switch.

Very funny description of the "sic'em Bears". What is this world coming to when a Baylor grad thinks his degree is an achievement?

1478145217_aa27586203_o.gif

Hopefully the pac12 won't have any absurd inflatable mascots, or effing cannons going off. Or a huge bass drum that is one of many claimed to be the largest in the world, or the 2nd largest ball of twine in the world, or phillips66.

Or the worlds largest praire dog, or the platform 50 feet off the ground that allows you to see 5 states, or the three horned cow, or people that look at flat-sage cover-almost desert-tumbleweed blowing-earth and tell you how its the most beautiful land in the world.

Or the worlds largest praire dog, or the platform 50 feet off the ground that allows you to see 5 states, or the three horned cow, or people that look at flat-sage cover-almost desert-tumbleweed blowing-earth and tell you how its the most beautiful land in the world.

Dude, check out the first post of this thread. I about pissed my pants, but you can't explain to a Texan how ridiculous that is, 'cause it makes sense to them...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/68559-Where-do-you-want-to-retire?highlight=retire

Are you talking about the Western Slope/Delta/Craig areas?

I'm so sick of this. I've been to every home game for the last 7 years and I've never seen anything ANYTHING that was out of the ordinary. The 2005 game vs Nebraska was the worst thing I've seen but that was the student's section. It was uncalled for but still not as bad as the accusations. Plus most schools travel very well to folsom so I'm sure there would be video of these horrible things going on. **** you MR. annoymous. **** you in your ****ing piece of **** ass!

I've been to the NU games in Boulder since 1991. I can't say i've ever seen anything personally to support the accusations against CU fans. Only incident I remember is in 2005 a few drunk guys were kind of harrassing an elderly couple but that was halted pretty quickly. All in all pretty good experiences.

Those that say they have trouble were probably looking for it. Trouble usually doesn't just happen to find you unless you are looking for it. Someone goes to the Sink or whatever singing the NU fight song probably deserves anything thrown his way.

I've been to the NU games in Boulder since 1991. I can't say i've ever seen anything personally to support the accusations against CU fans. Only incident I remember is in 2005 a few drunk guys were kind of harrassing an elderly couple but that was halted pretty quickly. All in all pretty good experiences.

Those that say they have trouble were probably looking for it. Trouble usually doesn't just happen to find you unless you are looking for it. Someone goes to the Sink or whatever singing the NU fight song probably deserves anything thrown his way.

Those ****ing octagenarians had it coming too. Old bitty took a swipe at me with her walker.

Are you talking about the Western Slope/Delta/Craig areas?

Have you been to the western slope/Delta/craig areas? The grand mesa, Colorado national monument, uncompahgre plateau, dinosaur national monument, flat tops wilderness are all in these areas. Incredible places. The black canyon, crested butte, marble, telluride, durango, moab, glenwood springs are all within a couple hours of delta.

Have you been to the western slope/Delta/craig areas? The grand mesa, Colorado national monument, uncompahgre plateau, dinosaur national monument, flat tops wilderness are all in these areas. Incredible places. The black canyon, crested butte, marble, telluride, durango, moab, glenwood springs are all within a couple hours of delta.

I just drove up through the Million Dollar Highway a couple weeks ago. You're right, that's some incredible stuff. That whole area between Durango and Grand Junction is amazing. It's a part of the state I'd never really seen. Beautiful. Craig isn't anywhere near there, so I'm not sure how that got thrown into the mix.

Why yes, I have. I ran the Bank in Craig for about 9 years. In Laws live in Crawford, just down the road from Joe Cocker. Lots of sage brush with the occasional Grand Mesa mixed in. The drive to Venereal, Utah is particularly exciting!

Craig is nothing like Grand Junction, Battlement Mesa, Delta, Gunnison, etc. I'll freely grant that Craig is a flat piece of nothing in the middle of nowhere, but it is between Steamboat and Dinosaur, which are a couple of pretty cool spots.

Craig is nothing like Grand Junction, Battlement Mesa, Delta, Gunnison, etc. I'll freely grant that Craig is a flat piece of nothing in the middle of nowhere, but it is between Steamboat and Dinosaur, which are a couple of pretty cool spots.

81a.jpg

Back