What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why the fans at CU are the reason why we are so bad

This is freakin hilarious. Tini and UBL in a cage match with flyer and his friend, if he has one. No tap out.

This is one of the better threads ever on allbuffs. This guy just blew a gasket. I hope he calms down to avoid an aneurysm/stroke scenario. Just not healthy.

Wow, blame the fans for the crap on the field? Sounds like your logic is flawed. FYI, when OU went through Gibbs, Schnellenberger and Blake there were plenty of empty seats in Norman.

doesn't help when UCLA, ASU and Arizona (all in Pac 12 South w/Buffs) get new coaches and suddenly all three teams look night and day better than
they did under their previous crappy coaches-

But Creatini told me that there's no way these schools with new coaches would be better.

Factoid: All three above schools are pretty loaded with talent and have complete classes in place that are SR's, JR's, Soph's.....
Factoid: A lot of coaches do well their first year (see Bo Pelini - NU supporters are pretty pissed that he won with Callahan's guys, but ain't going to with his).
Factoid: Embree has a young team and nobody should have expected great things such as "bowl game" this year.
Factoid: Losing to Sac State (especially at home) is a joke.

Honestly, it sounds a lot like Dave Plati to me.

Yeah I get that all the time on other boards, Must be a Rat, must be a fuuccccccckin Trojan, must be a BEAV, you all resort to the same tripe when the truth smacks you in the face, CU has the worst fanbase in the league, no one here has refuted that simple fact and have instead resorted to exactly to the story...... but look at the football team!!!!! look at the coaches...they suck not us!!!!

Look in the mirror! YOU ALL OF YOU

Yeah I get that all the time on other boards, Must be a Rat, must be a fuuccccccckin Trojan, must be a BEAV, you all resort to the same tripe when the truth smacks you in the face, CU has the worst fanbase in the league, no one here has refuted that simple fact and have instead resorted to exactly to the story...... but look at the football team!!!!! look at the coaches...they suck not us!!!!

So you get this reaction on a lot of boards, and everybody on all those boards is wrong but you?

Speaking of looking in a mirror...... YOU ------------>

There is help available for you if you just ask.

Propose the image below for Flyer's avatar:

you1.jpg

But Creatini told me that there's no way these schools with new coaches would be better.

Factoid: All three above schools are pretty loaded with talent and have complete classes in place that are SR's, JR's, Soph's.....
Factoid: A lot of coaches do well their first year (see Bo Pelini - NU supporters are pretty pissed that he won with Callahan's guys, but ain't going to with his).
Factoid: Embree has a young team and nobody should have expected great things such as "bowl game" this year.
Factoid: Losing to Sac State (especially at home) is a joke.

All good points.

On the bowl game thing, Embree is the one who set that expectation. Most of us were talking about improvement in the W/L department and competitiveness against the better opponents before he started saying "bowl game" in every interview.

The thing about Sac State that really got me is that it wasn't an isolated incident. If the team had continued to play solid football from its 14-3 start and gotten the win against an inferior CSU team, I think we would have been pissed this weekend but have been saying "young team with key injuries in the secondary, growing pains, got to bounce back against Fresno and get this back on track". We're seeing a trend. And these are two truly awful teams we've lost to.

Dave, how are the remedial math classes treating you? Learned to count past 200 yet?

Oooh, oooh, oooh.

Pick me. Pick me. How do I get into the BF YOU club?

So you get this reaction on a lot of boards, and everybody on all those boards is wrong but you?

Speaking of looking in a mirror...... YOU ------------>

Yeah I spend a lot of time on other boards telling them that CU is going to kick their ass, unlike you that only spends time here bitching about how much we suck MIRROR YOU

Yeah I spend a lot of time on other boards telling them that CU is going to kick their ass, unlike you that only spends time here bitching about how much we suck MIRROR YOU

Tini used to do that until we finally convinced him that he was acting like an immature punk and was making CU fans look bad.

Sorry, Tini. We diverted you from a course that may have made you as much of a superfan as flyer in 40 years. Fortunately, flyer is here to mentor all of us to be as good at being fans as he is.

Back