What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why the fans at CU are the reason why we are so bad

I would like to submit a screening question for flyer's board:

"When Jordan Webb underthrew Nelson spruce by 10 yards on what would have been a game clinching long touchdown pass, whose fault was it?"

a) Webb
b) EB, for calling a play his QB couldn't complete
c) Sherer, for picking Webb
d) Embree for, picking EB and Sherer as his coaches; OR
e) -----> YOU!

Should weed out most all the bad fans.

"When Jordan Webb underthrew Nelson spruce by 10 yards on what would have been a game clinching long touchdown pass, whose fault was it?"

a) Webb
e) -----> YOU!

Sorry Guys. My bad.

I would argue we have very good fans. We have been buying tickets and showing up pretty darn regularly through 10 years of futility. As the program reaches new lows every year, we are still largely supporting the program.

At some point this all changes and the fans go away.

P.S. Is it coaching when your players don't know how to pick up a blitz?

a) Webb
e) -----> YOU!

:lol: Good start.

BTW flyer, You've got me pegged on one count. I don't throw as much dough the Buffs way as I could. I do however donate thousands every year to a charitable organization that is one of the international leaders in disaster relief - so go ahead throw stones if you want. My point is this - at 138 posts in 5 years you really know nothing about anyone on this board. Nothing about us or our lives. Your indictment of the fans here is inappropriate and overwhelmingly demonstrates the very ignorance you accuse us of.

Screening question 2: All those carries of Christian Powell where the defense met him in the backfield and he struggled for positive yardage were a direct result of -

A: Sacky's tailgate
B. Pathetic play of the offensive line
C. Flounder because he is immature and has a seedy part time business based on the sex industry that he runs at high school
D. The classically beautiful fall football day in Boulder, Colorado

Wow...just catching up this morning. The last time I saw an old man ranting like that, he was talking to an empty chair!

Let me start by saying the posters on this board are delusional.

We're two fgames into Embree's second season and everyone on here is ready to throw in the towel. I guess I blame it on youth, Not football team youth but fans who are posting being members of the me generation. Hire a new coach and we'll win today, We'll be top 25 today. We're so much better than an FCS team, we should have won by twenty, We're so much better than a non-BCS team we should win by thirty.

Forget that we have freshman all over the field. Two starting at corner, wide receiver, Tupou is hella good and he's in a ffffflot. You guys are a bunch of delusional imps who have so much to learn about college football that I have to cut you slack for your complete ignorance, You will learn the beauty of college football is the parity. Bad coaching is HWSNBN losing games because of 13 penalties for 201 yards. Bad coaching is never letting your team get pissed off for losing. Bad fans are those who blame the players for a loss at Iowa State in 2005 which was clearly stolen by one crooked ref. Or blaming players for a collapse vs Texas which was clearly the result of an obsessed Boulder DA. You fans don't know the history except the box scores from the glory days. You wont shell out one nickel to improve facilities which are already being funded and built by better alumni who don't suck like you

You my friends, suck

We have a horrible reputation across the country because of you, Not because of the product on the field, because of you. you know who you are

Dude, your the one that is delusional.... bad game preparation, bad play calling, a high schoolish offensive playbook and not putting your best players on the field/in position...Is what loses games. As fans we sit in the stands and write big checks with no return on our investments, that's the ad's fault...CU is bad in lots of ways right now when you look around the country. Bad facilities, bad fan support on game day by fans entering late (who can blame them, they are still taking medicine on their tailgate, to be able to watch a crap fest), bad coaching and weak, slow and soft players (by the most part)....

Dave, will your next "Platitudes" include all sorts of fun statistics about how this is the worst stretch in CU history? Can't wait.

Flyer, I understand how you feel. I, mistakenly, took a similar stance as you during the last regime. It wasn't so much about defending the coach but about the anger I felt seeing the program get ripped buy anonymous internet cowboys. I felt for the kids. But I've seen the light! I WENT TO THE MOUNTAIN AND THE LORD SAID, "DBT, ITS OK TO HATE SUCKINESS!!"

Let me start by saying the posters on this board are delusional.

We're two fgames into Embree's second season and everyone on here is ready to throw in the towel. I guess I blame it on youth, Not football team youth but fans who are posting being members of the me generation. Hire a new coach and we'll win today, We'll be top 25 today. We're so much better than an FCS team, we should have won by twenty, We're so much better than a non-BCS team we should win by thirty.

Forget that we have freshman all over the field. Two starting at corner, wide receiver, Tupou is hella good and he's in a ffffflot. You guys are a bunch of delusional imps who have so much to learn about college football that I have to cut you slack for your complete ignorance, You will learn the beauty of college football is the parity. Bad coaching is HWSNBN losing games because of 13 penalties for 201 yards. Bad coaching is never letting your team get pissed off for losing. Bad fans are those who blame the players for a loss at Iowa State in 2005 which was clearly stolen by one crooked ref. Or blaming players for a collapse vs Texas which was clearly the result of an obsessed Boulder DA. You fans don't know the history except the box scores from the glory days. You wont shell out one nickel to improve facilities which are already being funded and built by better alumni who don't suck like you

You my friends, suck

We have a horrible reputation across the country because of you, Not because of the product on the field, because of you. you know who you are

Son, look at me. It's not your fault.

[video=youtube;GtkST5-ZFHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw[/video]

[/hug]

Could we close this thread...the original poster was ridiculous. And has continued to defend his undefendable position.

never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg

Last edited:
this thread reminds me of my youth.

catholic church: thou shall obey and be loyal
me: but, i have questions
church: silence. be obedient. tithe.
me: but, i am not sure you are right about some of thse things.
church: this is not for you to decide.
me: but, i am a part of this church. i have an opinion.
church: tithe. be odedient.
me: uh, but i can see things with my own eyes and i am not sure about some of this.
church: then you are a sinner.
me: i don't think i am. i just have a opinion.
church: sinner. you must reform. tithe.
me: uh, maybe i'll vote with my feet then.

see where this is going, mr. flyer?

And really, the OP is right. We need to be more supportive as fans. That is the only way this is gonna get turned around. I'm sure he's creating his video now...

[video=youtube;IZ1BO0vAUD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1BO0vAUD8[/video]

Dave, I'll be wearing blue to the remainder of the games this year. That's ONE. Don't bother to count the rest. Just tell people that one asshole was wearing blue. Powder blue.

I guess that makes you an UCLA or Cal fan in buffalo skin then.

this thread reminds me of my youth.

catholic church: thou shall obey and be loyal
me: but, i have questions
church: silence. be obedient. tithe.
me: but, i am not sure you are right about some of thse things.
church: this is not for you to decide.
me: but, i am a part of this church. i have an opinion.
church: tithe. be odedient.
me: uh, but i can see things with my own eyes and i am not sure about some of this.
church: then you are a sinner.
me: i don't think i am. i just have a opinion.
church: sinner. you must reform. tithe.
me: uh, maybe i'll vote with my feet then.

see where this is going, mr. flyer?
We are all sinners and have fallen short of the glory of Football God. Else why would this be happening to us? We are obviously being punished. I say we repent!

Back