What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why the fans at CU are the reason why we are so bad

typical buff fans sittin on your fat asses watching the games on cable while you bitch and moan that we're not top 25, you got shut down so now I'm a plant from the AD, you don't like being called out for an empty stadium that ALL MISSED the 64 yard td from Powell, lets hear a few more douchebag bombs, it don't bother me, I already knew you were worthless, you suck and we'll suck as long as you continue to suck, until the AD finally hits gold like he did with Boyle, then it BANDWAGON city...I watched the game and I'll be watching again on Saturday and every Saturday content to know I never threw my coach under the bus because he had the balls to field freshman all over the field, knowing it would pay off for you lackluster win-it-all-now, thankless, worthless, do-nothing bunch of peabodies

Is this the quality of student CU is producing these days? I'm pissed off to have an IDOT like you representing my university.

Aside from that, you don't seem to understand who you're talking to. Most, if not all posters on this board (in colorado,) are there for kick off AND are well aware of the obstacles Embree faces with this team. Most will be watching the pathetic performances every week of the rest of the season just as we have the last miserable decade. We will continue to bitch moan until some change happens, unless we see improvement on the field. If that happens, which I wouldn't bet on, everyone will eat crow with a great big smile on their face.

Oh, and it doesn't take balls to play freshmen when the cupboard is bare, primarily because we didn't throw Hawkins under the bus when we should have, dumb****.

Nevermind, I came to the party way too late.

Last edited:
typical buff fans sittin on your fat asses watching the games on cable while you bitch and moan that we're not top 25, you got shut down so now I'm a plant from the AD, you don't like being called out for an empty stadium that ALL MISSED the 64 yard td from Powell, lets hear a few more douchebag bombs, it don't bother me, I already knew you were worthless, you suck and we'll suck as long as you continue to suck, until the AD finally hits gold like he did with Boyle, then it BANDWAGON city...I watched the game and I'll be watching again on Saturday and every Saturday content to know I never threw my coach under the bus because he had the balls to field freshman all over the field, knowing it would pay off for you lackluster win-it-all-now, thankless, worthless, do-nothing bunch of peabodies

Starting to look like we have a buttscud troll in our presence.

typical buff fans sittin on your fat asses watching the games on cable while you bitch and moan that we're not top 25, you got shut down so now I'm a plant from the AD, you don't like being called out for an empty stadium that ALL MISSED the 64 yard td from Powell, lets hear a few more douchebag bombs, it don't bother me, I already knew you were worthless, you suck and we'll suck as long as you continue to suck, until the AD finally hits gold like he did with Boyle, then it BANDWAGON city...I watched the game and I'll be watching again on Saturday and every Saturday on cable while sitting on my fat ass, content to know I never threw my coach under the bus because he had the balls to field freshman all over the field, knowing it would pay off for you lackluster win-it-all-now, thankless, worthless, do-nothing bunch of peabodies
fify

49MTz.gif

YOU representing CU is a disaster. Big mouth, did you also see the buffs lose to a div 2 team at home? You're the same tool who begged hawk to get 5 years which ruined this program.

You go to the games yet are BLIND to what's right in front of............YOU :you:

yo sandusky shut the **** up... I was at the game... I watched pow pow run 64 yards i called the boyle hire a home run from day one... you are the worst kind of fan... you are worse than tini... you laud yourself as a super fan while you blast the true fans for being fed up with an inferior product. You call basketball fans bandwagon fans, How long have you had season tix for basketball and short of posting your account number... No one will ever take you seriously. So get ****ed and **** yourself to death you whore

typical buff fans sittin on your fat asses watching the games on cable while you bitch and moan that we're not top 25...I already knew you were worthless, you suck and we'll suck as long as you continue to suck

The good news is that there are only a dozen 35 year olds on allbuffs who incestuously repeat the same inside jokes.

So maybe its not as bad as you think.

Let me start by saying the posters on this board are delusional.We're two fgames into Embree's second season and everyone on here is ready to throw in the towel. I guess I blame it on youth, Not football team youth but fans who are posting being members of the me generation. Hire a new coach and we'll win today, We'll be top 25 today. We're so much better than an FCS team, we should have won by twenty, We're so much better than a non-BCS team we should win by thirty.Forget that we have freshman all over the field. Two starting at corner, wide receiver, Tupou is hella good and he's in a ffffflot. You guys are a bunch of delusional imps who have so much to learn about college football that I have to cut you slack for your complete ignorance, You will learn the beauty of college football is the parity. Bad coaching is HWSNBN losing games because of 13 penalties for 201 yards. Bad coaching is never letting your team get pissed off for losing. Bad fans are those who blame the players for a loss at Iowa State in 2005 which was clearly stolen by one crooked ref. Or blaming players for a collapse vs Texas which was clearly the result of an obsessed Boulder DA. You fans don't know the history except the box scores from the glory days. You wont shell out one nickel to improve facilities which are already being funded and built by better alumni who don't suck like youYou my friends, suckWe have a horrible reputation across the country because of you, Not because of the product on the field, because of you. you know who you are
Umm no, we are still here. Ill never leave till im dead, you can kiss my white ass buddy. Im behind the team but its time to start representing that uni they are priviledged to wear.

Anyone see the irony of trying to stereotype an entire fan base on a site where only the most over the top fans actually waste much of their days discussing any and everything CU (while at the same time just as obsessively supporting them in real life)

Guess what my friend....I'm 28 years old and I'd be willing to bet that I've donated more to this school, attended more home games, attended more away games, and purchased more BBall season tickets than you...and I'm just going to make that gross stereotype based upon the fact that everything you've posted makes 0 sense, so there is a good chance you never graduated from a school like CU and an even better chance that you haven't done **** with your life...but hey, that's just what you get when you make wildly unfounded accusations and stereotypes

How dare you guys demand excellence out of our sports teams. Who do you think you are? I'm sick of you pompous idiots and your complaining. Whaaa we lost to a lower division team twice in the past 7 years. Whaa we haven't had a winning season since 2006. You crybabies need to shut up and start acting like real fans. Donate tens of millions of dollars each, name your oldest son chip. I have yet to see someone with a cu logo tattooed on their face. So what if you guys go to every home game, travel to some and spend a majority of your day on a buff message board. Charlie was right ------>YOU don't take your football serious enough

How dare you guys demand excellence out of our sports teams. Who do you think you are? I'm sick of you pompous idiots and your complaining. Whaaa we lost to a lower division team twice in the past 7 years. Whaa we haven't had a winning season since 2006. You crybabies need to shut up and start acting like real fans. Donate tens of millions of dollars each, name your oldest son chip. I have yet to see someone with a cu logo tattooed on their face. So what if you guys go to every home game, travel to some and spend a majority of your day on a buff message board. Charlie was right ------>YOU don't take your football serious enough

Any serious fan knows that the appropriate way to show passion is by towing the line and being 110% behind the head coach no matter what you witness on the field. If you can't say something nice, then the correct mandated display of emotion must focus on the facts that Jon Embree is one of the most competitive persons you'll ever know and that he bleeds Black and Gold. Buffs4Life, baby.

What is seven losing seasons in the big scheme of things? Moses wandered in the desert for forty years! Have some patience.

----> YOU must choose between being true to your emotions or true to Jon Embree. Because failing to rally behind Jon Embree during this moment of suckitude is a failure to support Colorado.

actually, mostly, it is a bunch of poindexters around here, not peabodies.

just a point of clarification.

i'm sorry i've sinned, father flyer. how many "glory, glory, colorado"s do i need to recite in order to be absolved of my sins against the church, i mean, the program?

The good news is that there are only a dozen 35 year olds on allbuffs who incestuously repeat the same inside jokes.

So maybe its not as bad as you think.

And then there are those of us who only wish we were still 35...:cry:

So Flyer pops off on the twelfth and then takes a powder out of here? Gee wonder why.
Too many more bad fans after last Saturdays laugher.

Well he's kinda got a point. The fact that there aren't people holding fire Embree/Bohn/Benson signs or rallying to get them fired says a lot. We have some pretty damn apathetic fans. You think an SEC school besides UK will sit by idly while their football team sh!ts the bed like this? The funny thing is the stupid fans who said that Embree was a great hire(based on what?)...where are you guys now?

Well he's kinda got a point. The fact that there aren't people holding fire Embree/Bohn/Benson signs or rallying to get them fired says a lot. We have some pretty damn apathetic fans. You think an SEC school besides UK will sit by idly while their football team sh!ts the bed like this? The funny thing is the stupid fans who said that Embree was a great hire(based on what?)...where are you guys now?

Putting For Sale signs on the front lawn of Phil DiStephano and Bruce Benson?

Dropping off copies of Football for Dummies at the residence of Marshall, Brown and Bienemy?

Putting For Sale signs on the front lawn of Phil DiStephano and Bruce Benson?

Dropping off copies of Football for Dummies at the residence of Marshall, Brown and Bienemy?
HAHA. We could also get juvenile and drop of bags of poop on their doorsteps, egg their houses, TP their trees. Anything to get their attention. I'm really considering bring a podium and a megaphone to Folsom if we lose to Wash St. in a similar fashion to Fresno. I've already got a few friends who are with me and will bring the a bunch of signs. I will be posting on here to recruit people if we lose to Wash St. horribly. I guarantee it!

Back