1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why was cody in the game? why why why, freakin disgraceful

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Sep 12, 2009.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

no excuse. that was the worst thing i've ever seen. and those announcers with their PC crap made me sick, call it like it is call Hawk out this was an embarrassment. from how his team looks, plays, to handling his qb situatiuon. i really wanna know how boise state was any good? we really bought some smoke and mirrors. i hope we go 0-whatever so we can fire this guy.it's that bad

2. west coast

west coast Guest

this thread is about why cody was in the game when we were down like we were not why he started. i must say i think cody is running for his life out there and any qb would get smashed playing for cu right now.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Why didn't any of our chicken bleep media ask him that very question? Somebody get ringo,he'll ask him.

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Because we didn't want to burn Tyler's redshirt or one of the true freshmen that are definitely not even close to ready

5. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Well, looks like that may have to happen now depending on how cody feels. Year 4 and this coach can't put another qb into the game. Only CU.

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Perhaps Squakins was trying to lose his job, his son, and his wife all in the same night?

Just a theory...

7. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I think people noted this was likely to happen when the decision was made to RS our only viable backup QB.... :huh: