What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will Alec Burks come back for his junior year?

What will Alec choose?

• Total voters
You're an idiot that roots for about twelve different college teams. I'm convinced you spend your days posting here, at the Michigan boards and on the SC boards. I don't give a **** that you're not an English major, everyone else here can write like a ****ing adult. You know why you get so much **** about your Mom? Because you don't know how to write and posted something that had a different meaning than you intended. Dammit, Creatini, I'm trying to be patient with you, but you bring this **** on yourself.
I cheer for 12 different teams? No I only cheer for 3; Michigan, CU, and ISU. I know why I get **** about my mom but I could give two ****s less about it now. Allbuffs, ESPN, and Rivals are the only places I post for sports by the way. I also am not seeing how my grammar is terrible.

I thought Andrew Luck was gone at Stanford, especially considering they lost Jim Harbaugh. But he's coming back. He would have been the first pick in the draft. Not first round - FIRST PICK. If a kid can give that up, Alec can put off the NBA for a year. I suspect Luck is trying to make a run for the Heisman, which is the only logical explanation for him staying. Winning the Naismith isn't quite the same thing as the Heisman, though. And I don't think Burks would really be in the running anyway.

Logic says he goes. Emotion can do a lot of crazy things to logic, though.

Ok guys I got some news (that to me sounds like good news)

I have a friend who is on a plane to Kansas City right now and he said that Alec, Dre, and Shannon are all on the flight as well.

I'm guessing Alec is going home to talk to his parents and make the decision. To me that fact that he brought Dre and Shannon with him is good news for CU. If he truly wanted to go to the NBA I don't think he would bring his two best friends on the CU team to come help convince his parents staying is a good idea.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I like the fact that Dre and Shannon are going to KC with him.

Side note Josh McDaniels was also on the flight lol.

Ok guys I got some news (that to me sounds like good news)

I have a friend who is on a plane to Kansas City right now and he said that Alec, Dre, and Shannon are all on the flight as well.

I'm guessing Alec is going home to talk to his parents and make the decision. To me that fact that he brought Dre and Shannon with him is good news for CU. If he truly wanted to go to the NBA I don't think he would bring his two best friends on the CU team to come help convince his parents staying is a good idea.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I like the fact that Dre and Shannon are going to KC with him.

Sounds like you are going out on a limb to me. Watch out for cracks.

He's coming back, and he is going be the national college basketball media darling, also making Colorado the feel good basketball story of the year as we win the Pac 12 championship, lock up a top 4 seed in the tourney, make a deep tourney run and legitimize Boyle and Colorado as a perennial national contender! A guy can dream...

Andre Roberson had this on his twitter yesterday.

Are you sure they're heading for KC?

Yeah I just read that on Twitter too. My friend sure made it sound like they were on his plane headed to KC. But I think Andre wouldn't make up going to California. I still like the fact though that they're all together when Alec is making his decision.

Man if it isnt them that would be extremely racist, just because they are best friends doesn't mean that every group of 3 black people is them

If he stays, it will be the best thing that has happened to Colorado basketball in a long time. It would be fantastic for us; I just hope it would work out in Alec's best interests too.

Nik-what are your sources for the info on the original post?

I hope he was in a middle seat between two fat slobs who hadin't showered in a month and had some terrible hacking coughs and kept picking their noises and farting and were eating food with maggets on it and kept touching josh.

Nik-what are your sources for the info on the original post?

Some stuff that was on premium boards, some stuff that was PM'd to me on here, probably some stuff people have emailed me. All of it's been pretty much in agreement.

P.S. The whispers coming out today have been that some people will be disappointed on the 20th.

Some stuff that was on premium boards, some stuff that was PM'd to me on here, probably some stuff people have emailed me. All of it's been pretty much in agreement.

P.S. The whispers coming out today have been that some people will be disappointed on the 20th.
Eh I wish it surprised me.

Yeah? Our Pac-12 foes? F-yeah.

ESPN does not have Burks as a lottery pick in their latest mock draft which does include players who have not yet declared.

:lol: great teaser.

Dammit, man, it's "there's" not "theirs". Please take an English class at CU because your grammar is consistently awful.

Alec should go. ESPN has him as a potential lottery pick and he is definitely a first round pick. Most of us will never have the opportunity to make the kind of money he can guarantee himself by declaring for the draft (regardless of whether there is a lockout). If he comes back to school, I will love it, but there are no guarantees. He risks blowing out a knee and blowing millions of dollars in the process.
I think you are being a bit to harsh.

Marcus relphorde(to alec): "you on your lebron **** son lol" Translation: your making this like lebrons decision
Alec(to marcus): "Lol its boyle's fault tho"
Marcus: "Dam he on some bs wit u"
Alec: "i kno"

hmmmmm

Marcus relphorde(to alec): "you on your lebron **** son lol" Translation: your making this like lebrons decision
Alec(to marcus): "Lol its boyle's fault tho"
Marcus: "Dam he on some bs wit u"
Alec: "i kno"

hmmmmm
WTF are these guys talking about

Maybe Tad doesn't want 420 to get in the way of the huge celebration that will ensue when Alec announces he is going to stay

Back