What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will Davis Webb be a Buff?

Will Davis Webb be a Buff?

• Total voters
Goff going #1 and Cal getting the Quarterback spotlight of the draft, definitely did not help.

I've had enough of your shenanigans!
images

Cal just got the commitment from Roberstson. Webb is gone.

F'n hate Cal. What a **** hole Berkeley is too. How can they out recruit us?

hmm, the recruit is not a scrub. He is one of the top ranked receivers in the country who took his time picking CAL over Georgia and Notre Dame.

What are Cal's scholarship numbers like? Obviously, you make room for someone of Webb's caliber, but it would be interesting to know if they have room right now or if they'd have to "nudge" someone from the current roster.

At this point, I am 99% sure he is coming. Nothing that I have heard or know, but I just have a good feeling. The longer this drags on it's good news for us. If he was set on Cal wouldn't he have committed shortly after his visit? There has been no indications other than the visit that he will leave. Who cares about his twitter. Sure, he follows some Cal players and coaches. Maybe he liked them when he visited them. It is one click. He isn't committing to them by following guys. If one of our recruits is following Keyshawn Johnson Jr is he going to Nebraska automatically? Probably not.

Last edited:
At this point, I am 99% sure he is coming. Nothing that I have heard or know, but I just have a good feeling. The longer this drags on it's good news for us. If he was set on Cal wouldn't he have committed shortly after his visit? There has been no indications other than the visit that he will leave. Who cares about his twitter. Sure, he follows some Cal players and coaches. Maybe he liked them when he visited them. It is one click. He isn't committing to them by following guys. If one of our recruits is following Keyshawn Johnson Jr is he going to Nebraska automatically? Probably not.
So if a recruit we want starts following a coach or Van Diest, you're saying I SHOULDN'T assume he's a CU lock? Well that sucks.

I don't even think he knows where he's going to enroll right now, so what's the point of changing your commitment status if it's still up in the air? He certainly could have changed his status to uncertain, but then he'd probably be getting even more attention than he's already getting right now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What&#39;s next for Bears? &quot;We&#39;re expecting more good news in the not-so-distant future,&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/CALCoachDykes">@CALCoachDykes</a> said. <br>Is that code for Davis Webb?</p>&mdash; Jeff Faraudo (@JeffFaraudo) <a href="">May 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cals qbs played well in their spring game...one was 15 for 16....much more competition there to be sure

I wonder what Webb's effect on team chemistry would be at the respective schools? I could see it being positive. I could see it being negative. I think with the Buffs he'd be a big lift for the team. He wouldn't be coming in and taking the job from a proven guy or a new guy ready to step in. Of course the other CU QB's would probably disagree.

I wonder what Webb's effect on team chemistry would be at the respective schools? I could see it being positive. I could see it being negative. I think with the Buffs he'd be a big lift for the team. He wouldn't be coming in and taking the job from a proven guy or a new guy ready to step in. Of course the other CU QB's would probably disagree.

How'd we do in the draft versus Cal?

The impression I have is that our other QB wants the option to red shirt and fully heal before making his own senior push. But heck, I'm basing all of that on internet gossip.

Last edited:
The impression I have is that our other QB wants the option to red shirt and fully heal before making his own senior push. But heck, I' basing all of that on internet gossip.
I hear you.

700d95a61de792b3e47b30ff61281246.jpg

Back