1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Katoa ever play a down at CU?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Mar 15, 2008.

?

Will Katoa play?

1. He'll be playing against CSU this Fall

13 vote(s)
    13.4%
  2. Likely a suspension for year like Sipili

54 vote(s)
    55.7%
  3. Never play at CU

16 vote(s)
    16.5%
  4. He'll transfer to a different school and be a star

14 vote(s)
    14.4%
  1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

With what little info there is now, do you think Koatoa will ever play? Or did he **** up big tme?

You never want to see this, but I feel a lot better with other guys we have, something I couldn't say after last year with what happened to Sipili.

2. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

If what we're hearing is true, and he's facing assault with a deadly weapon, he'll have to beat those charges before we even think about him playing a down. But, I think we're looking at another colt brennan situation and he'll go elsewhere.

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Not enough information has come out yet to make any kind of determination as far as I'm concerned. I don't like what I'm hearing, but there could be more to the story that we're not getting, too.

If I had to guess, based on what we've been given so far, I'd go for the one-year suspension. Remember Sipili wasn't one year, his was one semester. Because it happened to be during the fall when the football season is going, it made it seem like a year. He'll be participating in Spring drills and he is back in school now.

4. Unleash Hell

What is a waste is we were really looking forward to him coming in early to participate in spring drills and gel with the team. Hopedully Shawn Mohler gets in and his juco experience pays off right away. We are gonna need it after the loss of Dizon.

5. Unleash Hell

I meant a year (a season actually)

6. BamBamBuff

BamBamBuff Member

Aren't we a little to quick with the trigger on the tread??? JFC now there is speculation that witnesses are saying no rock? WTF I'm waiting this one out.

7. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Bro, its an internet message board. Chill out a little.

8. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

Did you bother to read the article? It's half cocked reactionary crap like this the results in the same crap we heard from Texas about Scott being bought. All it takes is one uninformed opinion on the internet for people to run with it as fact.

He's facing second degree assault charges. NOT assault with a deadly weapon.

The lawyers will dance, it'll be plead down to misdemeanor assault and he'll be out for a year.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  9. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I hope your right.

10. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I could see this just be a semester thing if the rock story was fabricated, but missing the fall season seems likely. And we have enough depth that we can do that.

The football players just have to start having the cops on speed dial. Let the cops sort it out when other kids start altercations. The other kids will get it after awhile; start **** with the football players and get tossed in the pokey for a few days.

11. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

The problem is that if they have been drinking, they won't want to call the police. And let's not act like they don't drink...(I know some choose not to drink)

12. fcjack1

fcjack1 Member

I know this poll is just our slightly biased opinion, but i would gladly take a year's suspension in this case.