1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will MU get 10 W's...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Dec 1, 2008.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Pinky is known for late season lacklusterness. I think they will get absolutely punked in the CCG.

If they end up in the Holiday Bowl they will face who? Oregon State? Oregon? Can they beat either of those teams?

If they get the Alamo they get a slow footed Big Ten (11) team that they could beat...maybe.

2. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

No, I don't think they get to 10 wins this season. If they couldn't get it done this season, with this team, they may never get it done. The Pinkel factor comes around once again.

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Overall, I like Mizzou's chances in the Holiday Bowl against the #2 non BCS Pac 10 team. It might be an interesting matchup. The Beavs have one of the better coverage units in the nation, and the Ducks aint bad in that department either. Throw in a Holiday Bowl tradition of remarkably close games (minus TT v. Cal a few years ago and UT v. ASU last year) and it all adds up to good fun. Still, I gotta pick Mizzou on this one.

4. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

Hopefully all the Big XII teams win their bowls and we dominate all the teams so there is no doubt that our conference is the best in the nation. F*&k the SEC................