What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will MU get 10 W's...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
Pinky is known for late season lacklusterness. I think they will get absolutely punked in the CCG.

If they end up in the Holiday Bowl they will face who? Oregon State? Oregon? Can they beat either of those teams?

If they get the Alamo they get a slow footed Big Ten (11) team that they could beat...maybe.

No, I don't think they get to 10 wins this season. If they couldn't get it done this season, with this team, they may never get it done. The Pinkel factor comes around once again.

Overall, I like Mizzou's chances in the Holiday Bowl against the #2 non BCS Pac 10 team. It might be an interesting matchup. The Beavs have one of the better coverage units in the nation, and the Ducks aint bad in that department either. Throw in a Holiday Bowl tradition of remarkably close games (minus TT v. Cal a few years ago and UT v. ASU last year) and it all adds up to good fun. Still, I gotta pick Mizzou on this one.

Hopefully all the Big XII teams win their bowls and we dominate all the teams so there is no doubt that our conference is the best in the nation. F*&k the SEC................

Back