What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will not see a starting QB named until fall (most likely)

You didn't realize that...because it's not true. Cody has started 13 versus 11 for Tyler over the last 2 years, at least that's my count.

Yep, my bad. For some reason I had them 13 to 11 the other way around. Facts are overrated.

You didn't realize that...because it's not true. Cody has started 13 versus 11 for Tyler over the last 2 years, at least that's my count.

Cody started the first 6 games of 2008, then Tyler started KSU, Mizz, TAMU, and ISU (benched for Cody in ISU game). Cody finished up 2008 with starts at OSU and Nebraska. Tyler was a DNP for the last 2 games. 2008 total: 8 starts for Cody, 4 for Tyler.

In 2009, Cody started the first 5 games (he was benched in the 2nd half of Texas game). Tyler then started the remaining 7 games.

Cody started the KSU and A&M games in 2008.

Nice to see espn openly laughing at us. I would do the same if I were them.

Anyway, the lengths that some people - fans and coaches alike - go to in order to justify to themselves that Cody Hawkins is anything more than a bad quarterback simply astound me. His numbers are horrible. His record isn't much better. How many times have we left a game with the feeling that we clearly had a better QB than the opponent? Ever? He is near the bottom of the list of D1 quarterbacks. This is pretty plain to see. It is long past time for him to take a permanent seat on the bench. He simply isn't any good.

Last edited:
Back