1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will our offensive road woes continue in 'braska?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 21, 2010.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Face it, 'braska held aTm to 9 points. We've pretty much proven, except for KU, that we cannot score on the road. I think we'll do well to get two TD's this week. Can our D hold 'braska to less than that?

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

DBT, it's Nebraska. Don't think about what Nebraska does or what CU does. Throw everything out. The past 15 years should have tought you that. I think the both teams will play hard and it will be another classic.

3. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

I'm expecting a different CU team on the road this week from what we've seen in past road games under Hawk.

And not sure if you watched the Corn/aTm game, but I thought the WRs for aTm dropped a lot of balls and their QB wasn't exactly accurate. I think we'll have a good shot to move the ball through the air. The Corn run defense did seem stout though, our O-line is really gonna have to bring their A game.

4. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

The Buffs *are* a new team under Cabral. We will win this one.

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i like that on the short week, they'll be kvetching about Pelini's antics, whining about penalties and Martinez's health deep into the week....and I think the team will really respond to BC's new (old) Nebraska week emphasis. our focus > their focus perhaps.

6. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

1. Dan Hawkins is no longer calling plays
    2. It's THE kNu game, and the Buffs always show up no matter where the game is at
    3. Buffs playing with more heart/passion/desire than anything we've seen in 5 years

So the answer is NO....Buffs will score, and they will score enough to win! :gobuffs:

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I don't see how anyone can stop our passing game. Speedy has never had a pass that wasn't a completion or a TD. Un. Stop. A. Ble.

8. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Cabral will have these guys up and ready to play on Friday. There are too many emotional storylines that are in our corner for the team to not be jacked up... a bowl game, vindication, a chance at a winning season, proving we can win on the road, beating the Corn in the final matchip, spoiling their B12 championship run, etc. etc.

I expect the Buffs to come out and completely smack the red in the mouth. Will it be enough to win? Maybe not, but this is going to be a helluva game to watch.

9. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

What's the weather supposed to be like?
    If the weather is nice I think our O can play our game and make some things happen.
    If the weather is crappy the corn have the advantage.

10. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Right now it says Sunny, high of 44, 0% chance of precip for Lincoln on Friday

11. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

F Yeah!!!!
    Buffs r gonna be firing on all cylinders!!!!!