1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Pericak signed by Broncos

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Jens1893, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

To compete in camp

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Excellent. I hope he shows enough to at least land on a practice squad somewhere. My thought was that he could grow into a very good 3-4 DE, but don't know if he's got the length for it. Maybe he can find a spot as a pass rusher DT. As with his time at CU, his issue is that he's a tweener. No doubt the dude can play, though. Rooting for him. Great Buff.

3. HUFset

HUFset Well-Known Member

Broncos are really deep on the dline. Good luck to him and Ryan Miller.

4. Buffenuf

Buffenuf massive tool

Good for him! Remember seeing him play TE when they played Creek.

(Couldn't you find a photo of Klosa, the all-time goal scorer, with the Cup? Sammy didn't even play in the Final!)

5. Jens1893

I watched Sami Khedira play as an 18 year-old and he´s the greatest player my club has ever produced. I believe you´d be rather proud if you´d watched a future NFL All-Pro as a HS freshman also. :)

6. WizzersGhost

WizzersGhost Banned BANNED

It was a real shame he was injured in warm-ups before the final game. With his presence on the pitch, the Mannschaft would likely not have needed extra time to win. I reff-ed a couple of games with Connor Casey on the pitch and was proud of his accomplishment scoring the winning goal that clinched the US qualifying in 2010, so I get you.

7. Jens1893

8. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I remember when he got to CU and there was no chance of him being big enough to play D line. Good for him.

9. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I was one of the folks who thought he was out of position at DT. He had played LB in high school and didn't seem to have the frame for DT. Obviously, I was wrong. I should point out that I saw him play a lot in high school.