What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will this be Junctions year for Allbuffs tickets?

Will Junc get Tix this year?

• Total voters
I think fate is out to get him. The way we did it this year, is we put in all the balls for the Cal game first and then added people as necessary. Junk had three balls in the bag the whole time. We drew for the CSU game last, and because there were so many people who had entered the Cal and/or WSU drawings, there were a lot of extra balls in the bag. We just kept drawing and drawing and drawing until we finally got to somebody who actually had entered for that game. We drew a total of 18 golf balls for six tickets (two tickets to three games). We never once pulled Junks name. Wispy twice. Snow Twice. Some dude who has like 5 posts total...

I think fate is out to get him. The way we did it this year, is we put in all the balls for the Cal game first and then added people as necessary. Junk had three balls in the bag the whole time. We drew for the CSU game last, and because there were so many people who had entered the Cal and/or WSU drawings, there were a lot of extra balls in the bag. We just kept drawing and drawing and drawing until we finally got to somebody who actually had entered for that game. We drew a total of 18 golf balls for six tickets (two tickets to three games). We never once pulled Junks name. Wispy twice. Snow Twice. Some dude who has like 5 posts total...

And one of mine, pleasant surprise after spending most of the day on a ladder painting. Helps that I actually got my name in this year before the drawing. Last year I put my name in after the drawing (blame the beer.)

Looking forward to seeing everybody at the tailgate.

Back