1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish Brittany and Chucky Good Luck!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by buffgal, May 4, 2013.

1. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

Brittany Spears, CU alum who has been playing in Poland this year after playing in Israel last year, and Chucky Jeffery are off to WNBA camps today. Spears is headed to Tulsa, where her former coach and the person who recruited her to CU is an assistant coach.

As most of you know, Chucky was the 2nd round draft choice of the Minnesota Lynx.

Given that the Lynx won their division last summer, I'm guessing Chucky is going to have a difficult time making the roster even with all of her talent.

For Spears, the Shock only won 9 games last year. They did get Skylar Diggins in this years' draft. With KMM being someone who knows Spears' game and that she now has two years playing ball in Europe, she just might make a roster. I'm hopeful for her.

AlferdJasper likes this.
  2. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

Good luck to both players. Loved watching and cheering for them when they played for the Buffs and hope they continue to do well in the game they so obviously love.

3. buffgal

I'm really hoping those two years of playing professionally will help Spears.

I'm another fan who loved watching both players when they were at dear old CU.

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

5. buffgal

Spears was cut today.

Chucky was in Boulder yesterday for graduation and is returning to Minnesota today.

6. buffgal

Chucky was waived today by the Minnesota Lynx.

7. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Dammit. Stupid Lynx.