What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wish Brittany and Chucky Good Luck!

buffgal

Club Member
Club Member
Brittany Spears, CU alum who has been playing in Poland this year after playing in Israel last year, and Chucky Jeffery are off to WNBA camps today. Spears is headed to Tulsa, where her former coach and the person who recruited her to CU is an assistant coach.

As most of you know, Chucky was the 2nd round draft choice of the Minnesota Lynx.

Given that the Lynx won their division last summer, I'm guessing Chucky is going to have a difficult time making the roster even with all of her talent.

For Spears, the Shock only won 9 games last year. They did get Skylar Diggins in this years' draft. With KMM being someone who knows Spears' game and that she now has two years playing ball in Europe, she just might make a roster. I'm hopeful for her.

Good luck to both players. Loved watching and cheering for them when they played for the Buffs and hope they continue to do well in the game they so obviously love.

I'm really hoping those two years of playing professionally will help Spears.

I'm another fan who loved watching both players when they were at dear old CU.

Spears was cut today.

Chucky was in Boulder yesterday for graduation and is returning to Minnesota today.

Back