1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish I could watch the damn game!!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by cubuffs3, Feb 5, 2014.

1. cubuffs3

cubuffs3 Active Member

Just bitching!!! Moved to new house where I can only get Direct Tv. Cox shutdown my account so i cannot even stream anymore. Trying to find a buddy ol pal that wants to share his account info to stream games. On a positive note, mark Johnson has a fantastic voice and makes a great call when we are winning. Just venting. Roll damn tad! Need this one tonight.

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

ESPNU Sunday

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I bet that new guy Kyle will help you out

4. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

****. I don't get espnu

5. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Does he say "chest-high pass" every time someone passes?

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Why does the Pac-12 have so many Sunday games? I could see having 1 or maybe 2 games each week during conference plan on Sunday, but it seems as though they have as many if not more Sunday than Saturday games. I'm sure their reason is exposure but it seems to me that Saturday would bring more exposure since it is traditionally a big day nationally for college basketball during the season and that's when most people are focusing on college b-ball.

7. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Jesus hell. All you do is bitch about the Pac-12's lack of exposure. So instead of scheduling a game on Saturday when EVERYONE is playing and trying to fight for eyeballs, they schedule games when there are no other games to steal eyeballs and you still bitch.

We get it, you hate the P12 scheduling. Awesome.

absinthe and Jens1893 like this.
  8. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

Now that the NFL is over....Pac 12 games on the ESPN networks should give much more exposure nearing selection Sunday

9. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Saturday is by far the biggest day of the week for college basketball and that's when it's on everyone's mind and all the scores are scrolling, and to have far less than a full slate of Pac-12 scores scrolling across the screen certainly doesn't help conference exposure. I get the idea of "we're only a handful of games being played that day" but in the end I think it ends up being counterproductive and a classic case of over-thinking it as far as exposure is concerned.

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

A. Play your game when everyone else playing so your game in on TV in our 6 counties.
    B. Play your game when hardly any other teams are playing so your game is on a national or regional broadcast.
    C. ???
    D. Profit

11. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

My impression has been that the Pac-12 has been playing 2 or 3 out of its 8 or 9 weekend games on Sunday. I'm glad they do. National tv exposure and also avoids, as much as possible, multiple games at the same time on PACN.