What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WLAX: Cal at CU (12:00, Kittridge Field)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs come in at 10-4 (5-2), having clinched an appearance in the MPSF championship as the 3-seed. Also were on the cusp of a Top 20 ranking last week as the 1st team in the "others receiving votes" category. Coming off the dominating 23-0 win over Saint Mary's on Friday, the Buffs have a very good chance of heading to the post-season as a ranked team if it can take care of business today.

Cal is 3-11 (1-6) and has lost its last 7 games. Also 0-7 on the road.

Buffs need to roll today and make another statement that they're peaking at the right time.

Looks like the game will be streaming on pac-12.com. You can get to the stream here: http://pac-12.com/live

I'll post the direct link once it is live.

Buffs had a goal waived off due to a crease violation. Cal then ties it up.

Announcers said the Buffs were #30 in latest RPI to go along with that #21 in the Coaches Poll. Really good opportunity to make the NCAA tournament with a win today. Especially if we see a win in the conf tourney. Amazing for a 3 year old program with only 1 senior.

P.S. Hopefully someone else can keep the scores updated from here on. I've got to head out for a family thing and will only be following on twitter now.

I am on the road, and live stats aren't very live today, but I' ll update when I can.

That's a good win and a very solid final score for the resume. Tougher to score when you're getting no bounce due to soft, wet ground and have to shoot everything high. Very nice.

Regular season finale next week at Oregon. Ducks are pretty good at 9-5 (4-3) and it's likely they'll have something to play for as they attempt to secure the 4-seed in the MPSF tourney.

New Top 20 poll came out. It's the same 20 teams as last week, so votes kind of solidified. Only other team receiving votes was Albany.

CU is 11-4 on the year. Those 4 losses were to #4 USC (got jobbed in that one), @ #8 Stanford, @ #10 Notre Dame and @ #17 Northwestern.

Back