What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WNIT: Buffs travel to Laramie - Thu @ 7pm

cubuffs Colorado Buffaloes
The CU women's basketball team will take on USC Sunday at 1 p.m. at the Coors Events Center in the quarterfinals of the 2011 WNIT. Go Buffs!

It seems our Tuba player has been a good luck charm for the men.

Lets hope the woman can advance and Golden Buff ( and the rest of the band ) can serenade the Lady Buffs in the finals.

Won't Golden and the band be in transit to NYC on Sunday?

Yeah :sad2:

Too bad they don't play on Saturday

Crap....tell the band to leave after the Buffs play on Sunday. Get a Frontier charter, for God's sake. They are the Buffs' new business partner, for God's sake....

Crap....tell the band to leave after the Buffs play on Sunday. Get a Frontier charter, for God's sake. They are the Buffs' new business partner, for God's sake....

This is gonna suck for the band/our director. We're leaving for the airport to go to NYC at 3:30. If the AD can get the game early enough, we'll be able to bring a decent band but if it's a late game, he has to whistle up a ramshackle band of all the people not going on the trip AND find someone to conduct. We may not even have a band. Think good thoughts...

This is gonna suck for the band/our director. We're leaving for the airport to go to NYC at 3:30. If the AD can get the game early enough, we'll be able to bring a decent band but if it's a late game, he has to whistle up a ramshackle band of all the people not going on the trip AND find someone to conduct. We may not even have a band. Think good thoughts...

1pm tipoff. So it should be over by 3. Too tight or do you think you'll play at the women's game?

Do I need to move this to the religion forum, for God's sake? :smile2:

Great job by the lady Buffs! Has any school ever won the men's and women's NIT in the same season? :gobuffs:

1pm tipoff. So it should be over by 3. Too tight or do you think you'll play at the women's game?
I think the band director will get one of the graduate students to conduct while assembling some kind of band out of the other 70 or so students that couldnt go to NYC

I've got some musical talent. I play a pretty bitchin' radio.

I think the band director will get one of the graduate students to conduct while assembling some kind of band out of the other 70 or so students that couldnt go to NYC

I guess we're meeting at 11, going to the game at noonish, and then going back and loading the bus at 4:00. I'm NOT excited about this development.

The women's NIT does not seed all the teams. They decide game by game which team will host, based on things like teams that bid to host or not, what their attendance draw has been, etc. CU has bid to host every round as has Wyoming. But the Buffs attendance has been weak (800+ in round 1 and 900+ in round 2). Thus, when CU won round 2 and Wyoming also won round 2, setting up the CU vs Wyo game in round 3, Wyoming got the right to host since their attendance has been excellent...per box scores, they drew about 2900 for the first round game, 5300 for their second round win over Okie Lite, and 7200 for last nights CU game.

The women's NIT does not seed all the teams. They decide game by game which team will host, based on things like teams that bid to host or not, what their attendance draw has been, etc. CU has bid to host every round as has Wyoming. But the Buffs attendance has been weak (800+ in round 1 and 900+ in round 2). Thus, when CU won round 2 and Wyoming also won round 2, setting up the CU vs Wyo game in round 3, Wyoming got the right to host since their attendance has been excellent...per box scores, they drew about 2900 for the first round game, 5300 for their second round win over Okie Lite, and 7200 for last nights CU game.

Thanks, BeBe.

Back