What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Woelk: End of rivalry with Huskers

Just last night Barry Alverez, AD for Wisconsin (and an old Nebraska guy) was interviewed on the Big Red Wrap-up Show on NET and he was asked about that game being played on that day after Turkey Day. He is actively promoting that Wisconsin and Nebraska meet every year on that date. I think that match up would be a great one. Each team and their fans are rabid about each of their respective teams. Lots of tradition on both sides.

And a massive run on red polyester at the ol' Walmart.

I wonder what will happen to the Husker golf cart at the Colorado National Club?

The guy that runs the course was on the Klatt and Kreckman show (what happened to that show? Now there is some ****ty 303s company on?), and he said that they are going to leave it nebraska for now. his hate runs too deep to change it just yet.

I'll miss Nebraska and the rest of the gang:

[video=youtube;sLb30-f5eoI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLb30-f5eoI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I'll miss getting pumped up for the game but it's lost it's luster and it's time for something new.

Back