1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woelk: Only goal today should be improvement.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 14, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

You know, I'm so sick of this idot. I don't even know why I continue to go to the Boulder Daily Camera website but its something that I just can't stop doing.. I read about two paragraphs and just got fed up and just didn't want to risk a heart attack reading another excuse-fest or the old "signs of life" from last week angle from Woelk.

Hey Woelk, we are sitting here with a 2-17 record on the road under Talkins.. Nobody gives a damn about "improvement" over the previous week.. that ship sailed about 2 years ago..

EITHER WIN OR Goodbye Talkins.. We don't really care anymore about dopey nonsense about this could be our first back to back wins, November wins, blah,blah,blah,blah.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME WOELK..

Talkins is on a game by game, do or die situation.. LOSE YOU"RE GONE, WIN, YOU LIVE FOR ANOTHER WEEK.. Its as simple as that.

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_13786656

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

3. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

A loss today and the Hawkins era is certain to end, IMO.

A victory today and I think he gets another year, regardless of the outcome of the OSU / Nebraska games.

4. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

What if he wins today, and gets blown out versus OSU and Nebraska? Good as gone, I think.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

The only goal today is to win. I guess Woelk would rather play well and lose than play like ass and win? Screw that. If it takes ISU doing some idiotic stuff to get us a win, that's what I want. Just win baby.

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

This.

I frankly could give two ****s about style points anymore, especially on the road. We are a team that cannot be too picky in how we win. And no, generic "improvement" does not really matter anymore, it is about wins and losses now.

7. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

if idiotic stuff is the "x" factor, we'll roll today....:lol::thumbsup:

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Regardless of how we look or whether we win or lose, Hawkins needs to go. Winning 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4 down the stretch shouldn't be enough to cover up for 4 years of futility, but unfortunately it probably would be enough to save his job. :sad1:

9. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Anyone else notice that trend? :smile2:

10. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

No chance. If they win today but lose the next 2, he is a goner. Season 4 at 4-8 with bookend losses to CSU and NU on your home field, a favorable schedule, increased depth and none of the injury issues from last year? A win today will just stretch the uncertainty one more week.

11. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

And the goals just keep moving down.... now the goal for a 3-6 team against a mediocre opponent should be "improvement"?? Bull. Where this team is right now, chance to be bowl eligible and even win the north if they can win out, the goal is to WIN. Period. End of story.

12. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

agree with the thumbsdown. Individual goals of improvement are fine for players, but the team goal should be to **** all over ISU.