1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woelk: Still believed a win last night would have changed the equation " a little"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 20, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Living in fantasy land Woelk.. Talkins was gone win or lose..

One thing he does bring up that is true:

Yes Woelk, the new coach will have some pieces together.. .Hopefully the new coach will COACH SMART and teach the players to play fundamental football without the careless penalties something that Talkins has repeatedly shown he's incapable of doing..

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_13830305

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Re: Woelk: Still believed a win last night would have changed the equation " a little

I honestly believe that we could take any head coach in D1 football and win more games with him than with Dan Hawkins next season.

3. JimmyBuff

Re: Woelk: Still believed a win last night would have changed the equation " a little

Unfortunately we have a much tougher schedule next year than we did this year..

AT CAL

Georgia at home

CSU at a neutral site..

at NEB, KAN, MISSOURI, OU

home vs TTech, Iowa State, Baylor and KjSU.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Any competent football coaching staff would get us to a bowl game next year. A great staff would win the north and possibly pull an upset in the b12c game. With Hawkins and company, I would expect 2-4 wins.

5. JimmyBuff

I'm going to stick to a bowl game as a goal for the new coach... Until we have a decent OL/DL its hard for me to picture CU winning the conference anytime soon..

6. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

If there is a new staff there will be so many things to work out. Sorry no more Koolaid for me for a while. Even with a change I won't be predicting a winning season for the Buffs in 2010.

Certainly not with Hawk, not even with a new staff - even if they hire my horse in the great speculative new coach debate.