What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Woelk: Tough Schedule Double-Edged Sword for CU

Dammit. I just like playing the big boys! Its fun!! Well, losing to 'em isn't. But I'm assuming Hawk will be bringing in the talent it takes to compete with 'em.

Schedule as an argument for making a better team.
Do you not understand that who you play is exogenous of how good the team is. Did you fail to comprehend my Notre Dame analogy, do you realize that what makes Colorado it's own unique program is how it bucks the norm just a little bit? Because everyone else does something one way doesn't mean we should do it that way.

I mean yea if you really believe that some more cupcakes will guarantee a spot in the insight.com bowl over the alamo bowl and that's all that matters to you in college football. I can't argue it. But it makes you pretty horrible Colorado fan.

i have no interest at all in playing bull**** teams like kansas

we just have to get better

how dare you have the moniker of colonel slade with a post like that. a win is not a win. give me a ****ing break. are we big time football or not. Are you glad were playing the noles tonight or would you want mcneese state coming in. It's about the games, I really can't stand meaningless bowl games anyway. And i think in the long run you benefit by playing high profile games, who knows one day we might win one.

Fact is, big games bring in the fans and put the games on tv. Games on tv improve the chances for recruits and give alums something to keep them interested.

Back