What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Women's basketball non-conference schedule

They've had a problem finishing. Same problem the men had last year. When the moment got big, they turtles against defensive pressure and didn't dial their own defense up. At least with the women we saw that worm start to turn in March.

Last year, they did not finish. They let games get away--some with silly mistakes during crucial times in the game. If they continue this way, they won't win any more than last year.

They also need a Chucky type of leader. Have not had that since Chucky left.

Last year, they did not finish. They let games get away--some with silly mistakes during crucial times in the game. If they continue this way, they won't win any more than last year.
Agreed. And this had been a problem the previous season.

They also need a Chucky type of leader. Have not had that since Chucky left.
If they have a leader this season it will most likely be Kennedy Leonard.

That is who I also think it will have to be. The upperclassmen have not shown that they are leaders so far in their careers.

Point guard should be the leader.

That is who I also think it will have to be. The upperclassmen have not shown that they are leaders so far in their careers.

Point guard should be the leader.
I would expect to see some leadership from Jamee this year. I know that is a point of focus for her.

I hope so and I hope Jamee plays more consistently and with fire in her eyes every game, for 40 minutes.

Back