What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Women's Soccer vs Detroit

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
The Buffs soccer team (3-2-0) will try to get back to winning today at 1pm when they host the Detroit Titans(1-2-1). The Buffs have lost their last two matches by a goal each and will look to get things back on track against what looks like a much less talented Detroit team. Detroit lost their last match 1-0 to Denver by giving up a goal with 54 seconds left. Today will be only the second meeting between the Buffs and Titans. The two programs last met in 2005 when CU defeated Detroit 3-0 at home.

The first 200 fans who bike to Prentup for Sunday’s match will receive a free CU t-shirt.

Live Stream
Live Stats

Nice. Needed the cushion. Now close this ****er out and let's move on to reaching the team's potential this season.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL Emily Paxton with a diving header! 3-0 buffs

Winner winner Chicken Dinner! Buffs win 3-0 and it wasn't that close. Buffs could have easily won by more. Goals by Bolyard, Rice and Paxton! buffs are now 4-2 with a huge game next friday vs DU at 4:30 pm for the Colorado Cup, If you can get there be there!

I just realized when I was updating the stats why we struggled for a couple of games. One of our best scorers, Madison Krauser has been out for the last four. I don't know what the injury is or how much time she will miss, but I think that her absence has had an effect on the team.

Back