What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Women's Soccer vs Kansas Preview and Game Thread

Soft foul call by the ref allows KU yet another Dangerous free kick from about 20-25 yards out.

Great save by scheele and a second ball header and scheele puts it just wide of the post out for a corner

a shank by the jayhawks defender leads to a golden opportunity for Jerman who missed it wide on the knee flick... She probably had more time than she realized...

going back the other way Mayr launches it just over the cross bar... still 1-1

corner for the buffs and they try that goofy corner again with nothing to show for it... gotta be honest im not a fan of it

Wasted opportunity by the buffs who had a free kick late in the 1st ot, wasted a good 20 seconds setting up the free kick and had a hurried FK that sailed over everyone as time expired 1-1 end of 1st ot

KU wins 2-1 on a goal by salazar, buffs fall asleep on ku's leading scorer and lets her all alone 10 yards from goal and she buries it..

I saw that coming. I was just going to say that this is the time when they would probably score.

They looked tired and KU had control and their leading scorer was all alone in front.

They looked tired and KU had control and their leading scorer was all alone in front.
agree, there is something missing from this team this year and I'm not 100% sure what it is. The midfield seems to go for long stretches where they give the ball away and the back line just seems to send the ball away in an anywhere will do it type fashion and its leading them to get hemmed in for vast periods of time, almost always leading to goals

agree, there is something missing from this team this year and I'm not 100% sure what it is. The midfield seems to go for long stretches where they give the ball away and the back line just seems to send the ball away in an anywhere will do it type fashion and its leading them to get hemmed in for vast periods of time, almost always leading to goals

I'm hoping that it's just because it's the beginning of the season and everything will be worked out with time.

Back