1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woot

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

dammit, at least give a preview of the link you posted. If I knew it was gonna be abotu Neil sucking DII Dannys dick, I wouldn't have clicked on it.

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

If I could be promised that even 8 wins still means Hawk is gone, then I am all for the kids winning all they can. I don't want CU to lose; I just want Hawk gone. I am starting to get the feeling that that is what the big people at CU want too. So if we could pull off 6 wins and get a lousy bowl game AND get rid of Hawk then I am all for it.

4. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I thought this was about the WOOT OFF which is going on right now too.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Bingo. Hawk being gone is priority 1a on my list.

6. Duff Man

I gotta get people to read my bad links somehow.:smile2:

7. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Hi Neil, I know you're reading this. You misstate the position of 99 percent of the fan base. No one wants the Buffs to lose. People want Hawkins fired because the facts speak for themselves: when the Buffs are coached by Dan Hawkins they lose two games for every one game they win. People want Hawkins fired last week. The fact that some fans might expect the Buffs to lose because of poor preparation, questionable in-game tactics, lack of discipline, or more generally BAD COACHING, does not mean fans want the Buffs to lose.

8. Duff Man

There's that gem. There's also these two gems:

1. The tired, played-out "one play away" bullcrap. Someone is still using this argument in year five?:lol:
    2. The first sentence. Mr. Woelk is apparently still trying to cast the fire Hawkins crowd as some vocal minority instead of what it is-the overwhelming majority of the fanbase.

9. BuffGuy91

BuffGuy91 Well-Known Member

One of the issues that I have with this article is that Woelk thinks they can win 7 games. That means that they would have to go on the road and win a game. DII Dan hasn't done that since 2007 and only twice in his CU caoching career. I don't care how bad Kansas is, don't underestimate the crapiness of a Dan HaLkins coached football team.

10. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

exactly. in a perfect world, the Buffs manage a bowl appearance and still fire the no-talent ass clown surrender monkey staff.

11. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

From what I understand, it is a done deal that Mr. Hawkins will be let go at the end of the season. Even if they beat the pants off of Choklahoma and Nebrassholes.......

So please brethren..... root for our Buffs to WIN

12. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

DH is a goner regardless of how many wins we have. So GO BUFFS/F-Hawkins.

13. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

+1

I still cannot stand to see our Buffalos lose to anybody. Cannot pull against them, just cannot. I am dumbass danny and Bohn do not really even speak anymore. He is done after this season and maybe sooner