What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wow, Big hit vs Little Hawk..

Cody is like Rudy... There was a reason why Rudy didn't play though.

He sure tries hard, but he should be the guy that comes in during the 4th qtr when we are up by 3 TDs.

I really think it'd be for the best if Hawk was out next week, even if he's not really feeling the effects still. It'd alleviate the huge pressure that is on the poor guy with being sent out there by his dad while the entire fanbase wants to see the back-up QB.

I really think it'd be for the best if Hawk was out next week, even if he's not really feeling the effects still. It'd alleviate the huge pressure that is on the poor guy with being sent out there by his dad while the entire fanbase wants to see the back-up QB.
Not a bad idea, but, long term i think TH really wants to redshirt. Not all his decision, i know, but, if theres not an injury, then Im not sure you pull it. Clark/Lebato arent ready IMO

loved to see him go balls out...he can run if he wants to. He just has to get rid of that pass first mentality. I hae always said that he is an athlete and a mediocre passer. He just has too much faith in his arm. can't question his heart. unreal. good showing for the team though, nice to see somebody step up and put it all out there. keep Cody in for the rest of the year and let him finish what he started...it will at least show our other guys what it means to give all you have, even when there is little hope. hats off to Cody.

Again props to Cody. But I agree with the announcers X100. That helmet to helmet shi* has to go

Leaving the starter in late to show that the team hasn't given up and still has some fight in them, regardless of their talent level. I think they proved their point tonight, but there was the cost of doing business that way. McKnight and Mohler already concussed this season and now we've got Cody in the mix. Bad times.
Another reason why Dan Hawkins should be fired. Stupid, freakin spaced out, Cody should have been taken out of the game by then. Nothing Hawkin's does suprises me anymore - he's a first class goof.

Back