What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wow. Mizzou LB Michael Sam: "I'm gay."

NFL GMs will care a lot more about Sam being 24 years old, maybe 6'2" and how it doesn't look like he's got the ability to play pass coverage as a 3-4 OLB. Mid-round pick in the hope that he'll be able to be a Dumerville tye as a situational pass rusher.
Talk is cheap, there's no disputing that in this case. But so many NFL execs are *anonymously* saying they wouldn't want to draft him. I applaud Elway for saying he would. I don't want him drafted because he's gay, I want him drafted where he would be, if no one knew he was.

Talk is cheap, there's no disputing that in this case. But so many NFL execs are *anonymously* saying they wouldn't want to draft him. I applaud Elway for saying he would. I don't want him drafted because he's gay, I want him drafted where he would be, if no one knew he was.
Hmmm...he knocked a few points off my douchebag rating of him. That's pretty cool.

DBT is going to freak out when he hears about this in 2 days.
we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif

Look at Walter suddenly getting shy. Now we know what topic makes a troll blush.

Stephen Ross said as such regarding him/Martin than backtracked saying something like, "I can't say that." Obviously it was a slip of the tongue on his part, but that's clearly what the Phins want to do.

Ahhh, I would still love to see him beat the **** out of Richie.

I'm perfectly content. Somehow the revelation of a football player actually being gay has had no effect on my daily life.

Walter's picking a fight with Duff and Waldo in back to back posts.:popcorn:

It's going to be a long off season.

You could be right. I might have overestimated you.

You could just be legitimately dumb.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think it's good in any way.

I can totally appreciate that you and others may have traditional views on the subject (which I understand to mean the view that homosexuality is a sin), but the way that I read your post (and maybe I'm reading it wrong) you think that, because Michael Sam is a sinner, he should not have come out of the closet, and since he did come out, he should not be pursuing his chosen profession.

Do you hold that same view for other jobs? Should gay doctor's stay in the closet, or not practice medicine?

I can totally appreciate that you and others may have traditional views on the subject (which I understand to mean the view that homosexuality is a sin), but the way that I read your post (and maybe I'm reading it wrong) you think that, because Michael Sam is a sinner, he should not have come out of the closet, and since he did come out, he should not be pursuing his chosen profession.

Do you hold that same view for other jobs? Should gay doctor's stay in the closet, or not practice medicine?

Who isn't a sinner? Only one sin, according to the book, separates and that sin that separates in not same sex partnership, period end of story. If a christian says anything different he or she has a problem with the author of the book

Back