What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wow, Nebraska steps in their own * again...

me too. baffling. it seems a logical response to the alleged incident. it is that facet, rather than what type of panties do or do not allow the alleged incident to happen (only metal panties would prevent the incident, and they are not so popular).

personally, i find that class one tends to be more grounded, and i get the sense that these posters are established, oftentimes family men.

the others come off as younger. certainly less wisened, as evidenced by the tendency to hold their heroes at a level in which the law and all decency can be thrown out the window. scary thought: these random idots have spread across america, if their monikers provide clues to their dwelling. they certainly are PR nightmares for nu.

i am really impressed with the first group. i would say that husker posters here tend to fall in that group. you are looney. you wear red. you have horrible taste in teams. but you do know right from wrong when something serious is on the table.

:lol: well you could have warned us!

Fair enough...................your a Broncos and Rockies fan as well right? Well, I like the Yankee's and the Rams so I guess we can agree that our teams don't mesh well all around. :lol: I was rooting for the Rockies last season though throughout the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Fair enough...................your a Broncos and Rockies fan as well right? Well, I like the Yankee's and the Rams so I guess we can agree that our teams don't mesh well all around. :lol: I was rooting for the Rockies last season though throughout the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Yankees, Rams, and the Huskers? Did you start watching sports in the late 90's?

At least my favorite teams are all within driving distance of each other. I really despise people who like to pick and choose teams like that.

I don't mine are the buffs, broncos, Avs and Nuggets. Although I am a Chicago sports fan too because my grandparents live there and they used to take me to sox and cubs games when I was little. Is there anything wrong with that?

btw, I am not a diehard chicago fan, just grew up going to them. I am a die hard Colorado sports fan, with buffs clearly #1 for me.

I don't mine are the buffs, broncos, Avs and Nuggets. Although I am a Chicago sports fan too because my grandparents live there and they used to take me to sox and cubs games when I was little. Is there anything wrong with that?

btw, I am not a diehard chicago fan, just grew up going to them. I am a die hard Colorado sports fan, with buffs clearly #1 for me.
We need more people like you to step up and support the program

At least my favorite teams are all within driving distance of each other. I really despise people who like to pick and choose teams like that.

Last time I checked I really didn't care what your opinion of my teams were. I chose the Huskers because I started watching college football when I was in middle school which was about 1992 or 1993. They were the team at that time so I've liked them ever since. I don't hate the Iowa Hawkeyes just wanted to be different. I've watched baseball since I was a kid and grew up a Cubs fan, but reality is if you are a Cubs fan you should probably like another team so you don't get your heart broken every year and the Yankees were baseball back in the day. I started paying attention to the NFL more over the last 10 years and really started watching the Rams when Kurt Warner went to play for them. I went to a few games when he played for the Barnstormers here in Iowa in the Arena League. Reality is we don't have any pro teams around here so I have to choose whatever teams I want.

Last time I checked I really didn't care what your opinion of my teams were. I chose the Huskers because I started watching college football when I was in middle school which was about 1992 or 1993. They were the team at that time so I've liked them ever since. I don't hate the Iowa Hawkeyes just wanted to be different. I've watched baseball since I was a kid and grew up a Cubs fan, but reality is if you are a Cubs fan you should probably like another team so you don't get your heart broken every year and the Yankees were baseball back in the day. I started paying attention to the NFL more over the last 10 years and really started watching the Rams when Kurt Warner went to play for them. I went to a few games when he played for the Barnstormers here in Iowa in the Arena League. Reality is we don't have any pro teams around here so I have to choose whatever teams I want.

:thumbsup:

Naw, i'm just bustin this guys balls for being the type of fan I hate, the "ala carte" sports fan.

Just heard on the radio that Mizzou is now officially a big time program. Something about a sophmore linebacker being brought up on weapons charges. Maybe we are seeing the beginning of a midwest Miami! You can feel the excitement in the air.

I mean picking on a girl is one thing, cowardess and pathetic yes but we are talking about the manly act of pulling a weapon on and bunch of unarmed partiers.

My point is stupid is as stupid does and stupid doesn't discriminate. It just visits drunk people more frequently.

Looks like I stepped in my own ****. The only thing I can say is that hitting someone in the face with a rock - in retaliation - is arguably less offensive than what happened in Lincoln.

As a past victim of assault, I think Katoa needs to be gone. I feel for him, but people cannot do that to other people.

This makes me so fing frustrated and mad. I don't know what else to say.:sad1:

Looks like I stepped in my own ****. The only thing I can say is that hitting someone in the face with a rock - in retaliation - is arguably less offensive than what happened in Lincoln.

As a past victim of assault, I think Katoa needs to be gone. I feel for him, but people cannot do that to other people.

I dont think he hit anybody with the rock, they say it was in his hand, and i've heard from some people that they are backing off their story, he might not of even had a rock in his hand

Just heard on the radio that Mizzou is now officially a big time program. Something about a sophmore linebacker being brought up on weapons charges. Maybe we are seeing the beginning of a midwest Miami! You can feel the excitement in the air.

I mean picking on a girl is one thing, cowardess and pathetic yes but we are talking about the manly act of pulling a weapon on and bunch of unarmed partiers.

My point is stupid is as stupid does and stupid doesn't discriminate. It just visits drunk people more frequently.

You really show that you're a BA linebacker when you pull a gun and threaten to "light the place up". According to the story Maclin was riding in the car with him but hasn't been charged with anything.

If a 220lb man hit somebody in the face with a rock, or even a rock in their hand(as was reported) I'm guessing they would have needed more than just a couple of stitches. And, honestly, I'm not sure why he would have picked up a rock at all, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the rock part of this go away.

It sucks the nugs what he did...he was a good player. Well, not anymore! He should and most likely will be booted from the team. If it were my girls I would be pissed but come on...sexual ****ing assault? It should be a lesser charge. That's a serious felony and he would have to register as a sex offender which would **** his whole life for what....grabbing ass while wasted?

I'm not defending his actions but depending on the details...if he just like pinched her ass or something of that nature it's a little excessive. Now...if he like reached up her skirt and got the stink finger...well...yeah...the punishment fits.

Annnnnyyyyways.

HOW THE **** ARE YOU ASSHOLES!!!???

*****EDIT - ADDED*******

Ok, reading more into it and getting facts...I guess he's accused of banging the girl in public...that's ****ing crazy who does that?

He deserves what he gets and if he's guilty of the accusations I hope he gets adequate punishment.

I can't help but wonder though....how the hell did he have the time to get up her skirt or whatever she was wearing (doubt it coulda been a skirty its like 10 degrees up there) and then in turn pull her panties to the side (if she was wearing any?) and insert his finger? That would take a good couple of seconds to happen unless he has like Jet Li hands or something. Wouldn't she have reacted faster? I don't know. Just sounds like something is off.

Last edited:

i hope you aren't saying that allegedly penetrating a girl is "picking" on her? you may be referring to some other incident, but if it is the nu dork, walter tango foxtrot?

if it went down as the papers are reporting, i agree.

I dont think he hit anybody with the rock, they say it was in his hand, and i've heard from some people that they are backing off their story, he might not of even had a rock in his hand

then he needed to be certain where to show up, and get there. additionally, if the people are not certain he had a rock, they needed to not write a sworn statement that he indeed had one. plenty of bad to go around.

I can't help but wonder though....how the hell did he have the time to get up her skirt or whatever she was wearing (doubt it coulda been a skirty its like 10 degrees up there) and then in turn pull her panties to the side (if she was wearing any?) and insert his finger? That would take a good couple of seconds to happen unless he has like Jet Li hands or something. Wouldn't she have reacted faster? I don't know. Just sounds like something is off.

she did not claim that he moved her panties aside before penetrating, brainiac. if it is all a mystery to you, you can offer to have someone violate your John Q Hindparts while wearing your choice of tighty whitey or boxer. you will find that it can be done - underthings do NOT hold special force-field type properties. why on earth would you think so?

Back