What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WRs

seattlebuff

I know it's one game vs. a weak opponent, but I'm feeling very good about our WRs. Did we have any flat-out drops yesterday? This offense is all about possession, catching quick passes for 7-8 yards, establishing rhythm and then hitting the quick down field strike. I love our personnel for that scheme, with two burners in PRich and DD, and two sure-handed underneath guys in Spruce and McCulloch. I love Spruce's instincts, spinning along the sideline and turning upfield for big YAC. If we can weave in Jeff Thomas (and keep Connor upright), we're going to score in bunches and be infinitely more competitive than last year. Maybe not translating in wins this year, but this team and staff passes the eyeball test as finally being a legit Pac-12 program. Fingers crossed on injuries ...

I definitely agree. I am excited about our offensive threat with our WRs.. A QB that is 6'4 and has a good arm, P-RICH and DD....man oh man. Good WRs scoring on long passess...it's Obi Wan Kenobi like..."now that's something we have not heard of in a long, long time". One thing I do have a question on is the lob to the corner of the endzone pass. Who is our jump ball guy? I am assuming McCulloch or Thomas but not sure. Speaking of Thomas...I hope we see him this week to get him acclimated before Fresno St.

Back