What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU Football Blog with a well-done preview of the Buffs

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
http://www.wsufootballblog.com/2011-articles/may/2011-spring-fish-wrap-cu-buffs-edition.html

url

WSU has played CU in recent years, both in Boulder and in Seattle, so it's not like this will be a completely foreign experience. Still, seeing that Pac-12 logo is just....different.

And on top of that, things have really changed in Boulder! Not only a new conference, but a new head coach as well as the Dan Hawkins reign of terror finally came to an end after last year.

[video=youtube;ftQ9-8I1Ucs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftQ9-8I1Ucs&feature=player_embedded#at=91[/video]

Pretty solid analysis follows. Will need to check back before our game. They seem to do a really good job on this blog.

I forgot how BA speedy was in the kansas game. Thanks Hawk for ruining that memory. Great vid tho :thumbsup:

Only bad thing about the blog is they mentioned several Buff sites, but not Allbuffs....

Real good write-up.

We are going to have to score well into the 30s to win games this season IMO.

I'm enjoying how Wazzou's fans come off on the Internet.

They are, dare I say, "classy" football fans.

But in a good way

Only glaring ommission was Paul Richardson. I can understand leaving Toney Clemons off since he wasn't an impact player like he was expected to be, but Richardson certainly was.

Nice that he keyed on Jon Major as the defensive player to watch.

Only bad thing about the blog is they mentioned several Buff sites, but not Allbuffs....

......Some of the top CU football sites include AllBuffs.com, a really great CU site by the fans, for the fans; BuffaloSportsNews.com, part of Scout.com; RalphieReports.com, part of SB Nation; Buffzone Blogs, part of the DailyCamera.com coverage; and CUBuffs.com, maybe one of the best school-run sports sites I've seen out there......

Not this Allbuffs?

Couple observations about speedy... First of all, I cannot wait to see what he does in a run first offense, with some big boys behind him to give him a breather. Second, I love how he blows up defenders sometimes (they never expect it) and how he locks down that ball when he gets wrapped up. Third isnt the difference between the way we played the first 9 games vs the last 3? Cody actually looked like a QB, and speedy looked like he was playing behind an all conference line at times. Insane the difference a head coach makes

i go 2,3,1....but i'm gambling on #1. hard to tell. i give 2 some cred for the black bra. that's working it....and shoulder to shoulder...

pretty solid write-up.

The Buffs have had a bad stretch here, but still nowhere close to WSU's stretch. WSU could just be the worst BCS conference team in the country the last 5 years. This is like the CSU game, we lose this, shoot me!

Back