1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF happened with WVU et Cincy?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Nov 8, 2008.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Last timed I looked it was 20 to 7 (as it had been all game) with like 1:43 remaining.

Now it's 20 to 20 in overtime!!

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Looks like the 'eers scored a Safety, a TD, a two-point conversion and a 52 yard field goal (big dog...hahahahahahaha!) all in the last 1:11!!!

Holy ****ing ****!

3. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Any update? I dont have ESPNU.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I don't know. Something's jacked up at ESPN. It shows "Final OT" score of 20 to 20. But I know that there was at least one FG in OT, but the update's not showing it.

I'll check again. Sorry to have missed that last 1:11. Don't think I've ever heard of anything quite like it.

EDIT: Cincy won. 26 to 23 in OT. Bummer.

5. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

any Cincy win is good!!!!!:thumbsup:

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I thought something was jacked up too, because I swore I saw a Cincy final of 20-10 or something like that at one point. But watching the highlights this morning was pretty amazing how WV scored 10 points in the last 20 seconds or so. :wow:

It was pretty funny when they showed all those WV fans streaming back into the stadium. :lol: