What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WTF is going on today?

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
183 people viewing the football forum on a Friday in July?

Seriously, what's going on? Did we get linked somewhere?

Sounds like the Ute masses are here trying to mollify their inferiority complex....

I always come home, crack open a beer, and see what's happening in AB on a Friday afternoon. Start of my weekend dammit!

Utah and BYU fighting it out on a Buffs board.

Strange stuff.

It reminds me of Borat. When the two foreign naked guys (BYU, UU) are fighting each other, stumbling in upon meetings (Cal), elevators (CU), etc... but never focusing their attention away from each other.

That and they seem to like touching each other...

Coming in late on the whole is it a BYU or UU troll, I have decided I don't care.

I also have a problem with the whole UU thing - we need to come up with a better name for them then UU. I think I have a block to where the whole UU brings my mind. It isn't pleasant though.

Also, the whole is it a BYU or UU troll/serious poster definitely calls for a superthread. The whole fight doesn't really warrant taking over our football forum IMO.

We have had some decent rival posters over the years so I imagine we will figure out the Utah posters over the next couple of years.

I am done with the whole UU thing. Seriously weird. We need a name.

Coming in late on the whole is it a BYU or UU troll, I have decided I don't care.

I also have a problem with the whole UU thing - we need to come up with a better name for them then UU. I think I have a block to where the whole UU brings my mind. It isn't pleasant though.

Also, the whole is it a BYU or UU troll/serious poster definitely calls for a superthread. The whole fight doesn't really warrant taking over our football forum IMO.

We have had some decent rival posters over the years so I imagine we will figure out the Utah posters over the next couple of years.

i nominate the "muss tards"...

56754796_30fbc9dd3e.jpg

I also have a problem with the whole UU thing - we need to come up with a better name for them then UU. I think I have a block to where the whole UU brings my mind.

Agreed. These things take time. No point in stealing from BYU. Something original would be better. I wonder what our forefathers called them in the first half of the last century, when they were the Redskins.

I'll by giving a few names a test drive. Dubya is an option with flaws. Double U = Dubya. Connotations with the former Pres and the U Dub Huskies make this on confusing.

Half Share is kinda funny considering the PAC-10 learners permit they've been granted. That one probably doesn't have durability.

The concept of a bunch of Casper white crackers adopting the name of a peaceful Indian tribe that was subject to genocide at the hands of our pioneering ancestors is sad. Chipeta and Chief Ouray would not approve of the bastardization of their people's name.

So in fairness to the memory of all native Americans, I'm contemplating the use of any one of the hundreds of tribes randomly peppered into my posts. Uchie is a good place to start.

But the procession of names to cycle through are endless. Here's one such list.
http://www.native-languages.org/languages.htm#alpha

It reminds me of Borat. When the two foreign naked guys (BYU, UU) are fighting each other, stumbling in upon meetings (Cal), elevators (CU), etc... but never focusing their attention away from each other.

That and they seem to like touching each other...

Finally someone puts this in terms they can understand

i nominate the "muss tards"...

56754796_30fbc9dd3e.jpg

That place used to be awesome but I went there last summer for the first time in a few years and the prices were outrageous and the service was totally down the tubes. Then on top of all that, you have to pay to park there for 20 min now. Food was still like I remembered it, but I think the whole ordeal was like $10 for a hotdog meal which I thought was the second cheapest thing you could eat after ramen.

Back