1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WVU review posted - along with a confession from this blogger!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MontanaBuff, Sep 19, 2008.

1. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Greetings, Buff fans, from www.cuatthegame.com

How are you feeling today? Get much sleep? For me, I slept like an eight year old on Christmas Eve. I couldn’t wait for morning and the opportunity to relive all of the excitement from the Buffs’ 17-14 overtime win over West Virginia.

The result - all the notes and quotes from the huge win have been posted for you to savor.

Plus, there is something extra on the website this morning. A confession from your blogger. I don’t know if it will change your attitude about www.cuatthegame.com, but you need to read it through and hear me out.

Skidmark likes this.
  2. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Your dad lives in Jefferson, MB? We were just up at Jefferson Lake last weekend.

Does your dad have the new big red house (with the fancy entrance off 285 just before you come into town)?:thumbsup:

3. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

No, he's up in Michigan Hills just north of town. Been there about 12 years. He was a doctor at Fitzsimmons until they closed it down. Worked out okay - he was ready to retire.