1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WVU vs. UNC

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Dec 27, 2008.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm really enjoying this game.

2. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Lots of offense which has made it very entertaining

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

playing in the Big East didn't hurt, but WVU did a decent job righting the ship after losing to E. Carolina and the questionable time management/lack of execution at Folsom. Sure, looked like they were circling the drain and Bill Stewart a bad, impulse hire....when Erin Andrews is calling your sideline organization "total confusion" it's not a good thing.

though, i personally felt like we should have put WVU away in the second half.

4. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

And that's why you don't field punts inside the 5. Calling Coach Riddle.

5. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

I am really rooting for the 'neers in this one.
    That WVU game in Boulder was a hoot. Using transitive properties, if WVU wins this one, then CU would win too, right? I am also looking forward to a trip out to Morgantown next season.

This rational is lame, but not many of CU's victories came against bowl eligable teams.

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Picked off. That should do it. Two key turnovers for WVU in the fourth.

7. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

No, but so far CU's opponents' bowl record is 2-0. That means that had the Buffs made a bowl game, they most certainly would have gone 2-0 in that bowl game, and quite possibly would have gone 3-0, right?

BTW... get ready to hear about the fsu roads skoller for the next 4 hours.

8. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Way to attack your draft stock with your post game interview, Pat... :lol:

9. The Guest

The Guest Guest

What'd he say? I was watching/listening, but could only make out "best feelin' in the world...once a Mountaineer always a Mountaineer..."

10. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

I am assuming RM means the answer of the kneel down when asked what the best play of the game was. I laughed.

11. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Right at the beginning of the interview he interrupted the correspondent and said something like "hey hey hey... I'ma give this one out hurr to my boy D-train we call 'im TWO TWO, you know? I got this one right out fa him" or something to that general effect.

I definitely paraphrased the bejesus out of that, but whatever he said right at the beginning just struck me as being the exact opposite of the "I'm so grateful for my time here, I'm ready to work hard at the next level, etc etc..." comments that you usually hear from graduating seniors, that's all.

12. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Oh, you were serious when you said he raised his NFL stock. I thought you were being sarcastic.