What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming at Colorado prediction thread

Lessee, Opelt runs for 109 against the Buffs Friday night and -2 yards all of last season. What did the NY Times say - he will never be compared to Ussain Bolt? We still have the ability to make any QB look like a 1st round draft pick even after four years

This Robert Benjamin (Cowboy "Spread" QB) won't run for over 150 on us will he??

This Buff team is in trouble. In ways we can't see and will probably never fully know about.

I view this as the Buffs last real opportunity to show anything that resembles promise this year if things remain status quo. But I say show me, don't tell me. I like the fact Hawk doesn't have much to say - I don't want to hear it.

Pokes - 29
Buffs - 20

BTW - After all the scorn and ridicule I've seen on this board this weekend the fact that some of you guys could still come back and pick the Buffs to win this game is truly a testament to your loyalty. Hats off to you, you're a better Buff fan than I and I mean that :thumbsup:

"If the onsides kick CU tried after the touchdown had succeeded, true freshman quarterback Clark Evans might have been called into action. Evans was briefly warming up on the sideline." According to the Camera.

So why do we think Hansen will start? If he plays, the poor decision to start Cody could be revealed.

I'm slightly torn, CU has been my team all of my life and I hate picking them to lose. Wyo is the school I actually attended and they have a better D.

Only because I can't pick against them.

CU-24
UW- 17

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 FINAL
WYO...3..10...7.10..30
CU......7...0..10.17..34

Team Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 FINAL
WYO...7..10...7..0..24
CU......0...7..10..3..20

I can't believe I'm actually picking Colorado to lose. What has this season come to? :cry:

It cracks me up all you people who think just because Hansen starts the offense will all of the sudden start scoring points in droves AND the Defense learns how to defend the pass :confused::rolleyes:

No matter who quarterbacks...

CU-27
WYO- 24

As much as I'd like to believe it, I don't think Hansen will be starting QB against UW. All indications I've seen, heard, and read indicate the Cody will start... Bummer, I know :sad1:.

I thought UW looked pretty good against UT - until the second quarter... Way better than my buffies did against Toledo.

Comrades, I hate to say it, but I'm afraid the Pokes are going to takes us down this weekend.

My pick:
CU 17
UW 28
:cry:

It cracks me up all you people who think just because Hansen starts the offense will all of the sudden start scoring points in droves AND the Defense learns how to defend the pass :confused::rolleyes:

No matter who quarterbacks...

CU-27
WYO- 24

Agreed. Cody did account for 5 TDs in the second half.

U know we are falling fast predicting a loss to f*cking Wyoming. How pitiful is that? I hope my prediction works in reverse, everytime I pick us to win, we lose.

Wyo- 35
CU- 34

10 win season begins this week!:thumbsup: Don't worry, I'll let you back on the bandwagon.

Buffs 34
Cowpokes 24
Total O: 405 yds

CU 51
wyo 13

everything clicks, baby! it is all going to come together. the season re-starts here!

well, it could happen... you never know. call me the LIVER OF BLIND FAITH... :smile2:

wyo-35
fluffs 17 but again who really cares at this point, oh and 96 thinks im a jackass, and this is a worthless post by the way. mods thank you for spending your time making sure nobody picks on our scholar athletes.

wyo-35
fluffs 17 but again who really cares at this point, oh and 96 thinks im a jackass, and this is a worthless post by the way. mods thank you for spending your time making sure nobody picks on our scholar athletes.

Anybody who calls the buffs fluffs is not a buff fan, your true colors come out sheep fusker!

wyo-35

No, this is actually a decent post.

God damn you guys are rabid, is this how you work your way to 14,00 posts? this is pretty good stuff. unleash, calling this current group buffs is wrong. I like how most of you always have to throw in the hey they deserve better than that or their trying hard or protect these guys. keep treating them like babies. if they are bothered by somebody calling attention to whiffs on tackles ala Polk on the QB (that was a pretty classic whiff by the way) good.maybe they'll show some intensity.

I gotta say, their DL was impressive against the UT front, especially early... however, UT was sleepwalking.. so expect cody to get his bell rung early and often :cry:... But we should be able to run on them, UT's spread bull**** attack really didn't impress me running game wise, there is a reason why colt is their leading rusher (or was last season)... and its cause that line just doesn't open holes...

. if they are bothered by somebody calling attention to whiffs on tackles ala Polk on the QB (that was a pretty classic whiff by the way) good.maybe they'll show some intensity.

Nobody ever said you can't critique their play. You just can't attack them personally. You are acting like a whiny bitch for no reason this time.

Back