1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wyoming Coach

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 13Buff, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

Sorry if this was already posted and I missed it.

From a Daily Camera article today.

"We expected to compete. I told those guys I`m not interested in any moral victories," first-year Wyoming coach Dave Christensen said after Saturday`s 41-10 loss to Texas at War Memorial Stadium. "I told them that at halftime and I told them that after the game. It`s real simple: You either win, or you get your butt kicked. We got our butt kicked the last 30 minutes of that football game. But I think our kids competed."

Don't you wish we could hear this around here?

2. BuffGuy91

BuffGuy91 Well-Known Member

Texas must have cleaned up a lot of the little things and ended up putting everything together in the second half

3. Wyo Buff

Wyo Buff Club Member Club Member

Dave Christensen is the real deal. A Football coach. He'll be the next in a line of great ones to serve at Wyo for 5 years and then head to a bigger school. Devaney, Akers, Dye, Ericson, Tiller. That being said, those kids played their guts out for him against Texas.