What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming game TV?

Well, that sucks if true.. If its on, its on. If it isn't, I'll follow along on the computer. :huh:

I've got a stupid engagemengt party to go to anyway, so I'll catch the replay. I don't care about finding out about the score, but I'd like to see how they come out and play, what kind of groupings there are. Did they realy simplify the d/ BAH!

i just called DTV as well. i was calling because when i was setting the DVR to record the game, the screen said something to the effect of "this program may not record because this channel is not authorized for this receiver'?

no es bueno.

the nice lady told me that the game will be shown on DTV channel 651. i told her that my channel guide lists that as "upcoming: phillies @ braves". she said that is the alternate channel for the phillies and the CU game would be on 651. :confused: as hell. we shall see.

That's odd. I'm still holding out hope that I'll get the game. :thumbsup:

Bumping this thread to ask DirecTV subscribers what the final verdict is. If you have the sports pack, you get FCS, thus you can watch CU-KStank on Saturday, is that correct? Also, how do you know if you have the sports pack or not? I'm hoping to watch at the inlaws. I know they get the Tennis Channel and pay an extra fee to get it, so I'm assuming that is part of the sports pack. Any reason to think otherwise?

With the sports package you receive all of the Fox regional sports channels. They are in the 600-699 range. If you get those, you will likely receive 617 as well... the FCS broadcast.

Oh... and are you serious... people actually buy the tennis channel?

Bumping this thread to ask DirecTV subscribers what the final verdict is. If you have the sports pack, you get FCS, thus you can watch CU-KStank on Saturday, is that correct? Also, how do you know if you have the sports pack or not? I'm hoping to watch at the inlaws. I know they get the Tennis Channel and pay an extra fee to get it, so I'm assuming that is part of the sports pack. Any reason to think otherwise?

With the sports package you receive all of the Fox regional sports channels. They are in the 600-699 range. If you get those, you will likely receive 617 as well... the FCS broadcast.

Oh... and are you serious... people actually buy the tennis channel?

OUBuff's answer sounds right. According to DTV's website I don't see it listed under the Sports Pack, but I have the Sports Pack and I got the Wyo game. :huh:

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/sports_pack?footernavtype=-1

THey should get it. Even if they don't, they can call DTV and add it for 5 bucks for the month. You give them the 5 bucks. On mine, it shows that it iwll play, and it showed 'CU-KSU coming up' for two or three days-- then that game. Nothing else listed for me other than this game.

THey should get it. Even if they don't, they can call DTV and add it for 5 bucks for the month. You give them the 5 bucks. On mine, it shows that it iwll play, and it showed 'CU-KSU coming up' for two or three days-- then that game. Nothing else listed for me other than this game.

I called and changed the inlaws to the premier package. Now they get EVERYTHING. Sweet.

Back