What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Xavier @ CU game thread

Walton on Derek White: "Greatest game that I've ever seen him play. First game I've ever seen him play." Haha.

Good win. We're going to have our ups and downs this season-very inconsistent on offense.

Trevon blew it.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

That seemed like the fewest FT attempts I've seen us get in forever. Officiating seem...interesting...given we were the home team. Did they use Big East refs?

Tad:
"Players making plays. DW, X, GMFK. HHave to be better down the stretch. Showed mental toughness. Not near as good as we can be. Beat a very good program. Been to six sweet sixteens. Zone was bad. That's why I don't play zone. Assistant coaches did a great job scouting. Saturday is a big, big game. I'll make a pact if we win I'll forget CSU. That'll be hard to do."

Huge win for the Buffs and PAC-12 RPI, will probably be a top 25 win come March. We needed every bit of production we got out of White, King, and XJ.

I think Siewart has a ton of potential but tonight he looked lost on offense and intimidated by Gaston on defense. ESPN doesn't keep track of +/- for college, but if they did he would probably be the biggest net negative tonight. Really exposed our lack of depth on the interior. But enough negative, tonight was a great win and if White, King, and XJ play like this we will be a damn tough out every night.

That was George King coming off his player in the Natural pitch corner to play help side on the drive. Toward the end of the half. They just pitched it out for a three. Nobody helps on that anymore, it's an automatic 3 points.
Thanks my man.

That seemed like the fewest FT attempts I've seen us get in forever. Officiating seem...interesting...given we were the home team. Did they use Big East refs?
We took 14 but were well under 10 toward the end. In that last inbound they hacked the **** out of us and nothing was called. I mean, every fan everywhere thinks the officials are out to get them, but, man.....

Back