1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XM or Sirius for csu game?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by fatbuff, Aug 22, 2007.

1. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

I will be at the lake during the game and need to know which service will carry the game. Sirius carries KOA, but XM carries select Big12 games. Does anyone know definitively which service will have the game? I assume if XM decides to carry the game then KOA will be blacked out on Sirius.

2. OlyBuff

OlyBuff Guest

According to Sirius.com, it will be on Channel 122 starting at 11 AM Eastern time. I live in WA, so this is my only way to listen to the games if they aren't televised!

FlatironsBuff likes this.
  3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

More importantly, it will be televised on Fox Rocky Mountain Sport net. Both the CSU and ASU games, the FSU is televised, I think OU is too. Miami of Ohio might be the only one for the first month and a half that will not be on TV. Think that the CSu and ASU games are supposed to be broadcast in HD format too.

4. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

yeah, all they need is lake satellite, and fatbuff wil have the hookup! :smile2: