What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

XT & Tad Boyle

BuffG

It seems that the fallout from yesterday's 2nd half was that the coaches wanted the guards to stop switching and start trapping but that it wasn't executed. It also seems that it was XT who failed to execute the trap. My question is why wasn't XT pulled from the game after the first mistake? If a player fails to execute once then it's on the player but in the 2nd half of a knockout game, it's on the coach to nip that mistake in the bud. It wasn't like XT was providing the offense to justify his minutes, which could be said about his whole season.

It seems that the fallout from yesterday's 2nd half was that the coaches wanted the guards to stop switching and start trapping but that it wasn't executed. It also seems that it was XT who failed to execute the trap. My question is why wasn't XT pulled from the game after the first mistake? If a player fails to execute once then it's on the player but in the 2nd half of a knockout game, it's on the coach to nip that mistake in the bud. It wasn't like XT was providing the offense to justify his minutes, which could be said about his whole season.

My thoughts exactly. If he "kept forgetting," get his ass out of the game to remind him.

I'd like to know what Tad's relationship with XJ is more. Guy is projected as a second round pick and he's been benched. XT isn't ever going to be a thirg guard.

Back