1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XT & Tad Boyle

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BuffG, Mar 13, 2015.

1. BuffG

BuffG Well-Known Member

It seems that the fallout from yesterday's 2nd half was that the coaches wanted the guards to stop switching and start trapping but that it wasn't executed. It also seems that it was XT who failed to execute the trap. My question is why wasn't XT pulled from the game after the first mistake? If a player fails to execute once then it's on the player but in the 2nd half of a knockout game, it's on the coach to nip that mistake in the bud. It wasn't like XT was providing the offense to justify his minutes, which could be said about his whole season.

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

My thoughts exactly. If he "kept forgetting," get his ass out of the game to remind him.

3. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Boyle new he ****ed up

4. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Michael McDonald reference

5. jcatcher

jcatcher Club Member Club Member

I'd like to know what Tad's relationship with XJ is more. Guy is projected as a second round pick and he's been benched. XT isn't ever going to be a thirg guard.