What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** Yah! We've turned the corner!

Congratulations to the Buffs on a nice win. This win was much better than the win against the Lammies.
It's nice to feel good about the Buffs for at least a little while.

As I'm the one who started this thread, I feel compelled to say something.

In the off chance that someone on the team or connected to it is actually reading this thread (unlikely, I know), I just want to say that despite the sarcasm and stuff I was proud to be a Buff during the second half today. Thanks for rallying when times were tough. That IS what good teams do and it probably would have been pretty ****ing easy to pack up the tent at half time. But instead, we took it to an inferior team and put them way. It was pretty nice to see a Colorado team man up and dominate. Congrats and well done!

Go Buffs!

Did you see how the oline totally dominated those fools in the second half? We are going 13-1 with a win over those bitches from Blowhio State in the orange bowl. Bring on the cupcakes!

[video=youtube;-hXaulkcSNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hXaulkcSNQ[/video]

Stop doing crack. This coaching staff is as awkward as watching 3 monkeys trying to **** a footbakll

I'm sorry to shock and disappoint everyone, but I didn't hit the powerball last night. And I even bought 3 tickets.

Back