1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yahoo's Charles Robinson dropping twitter hints that the "10" story is still there...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SuperD, Jul 26, 2011.

1. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

A couple of his recent tweets:

@Darinlb Not done yet. Still waiting on some things.

@Darinlb No. We don't sit on anything. We never have. And we couldn't even if we wanted to. Impossible nowadays.

As for the "10", I give you the original Benjamin: "Patience will reveal all. He that can have patience can have what he will."

@jeramye @BarrettSallee "Market" it? I said 1 thing on the radio months ago. Haven't said a word since, until today.

For the tweeps asking: We don't talk anymore about what we may or may not be working on. Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech

AD's across the NCAA probably just started guzzling antacid. I heard a radio interview a while ago where the host was trying to get people to suggest a nickname for Robinson since he has become college football's grim reaper. Think the winner was "The Vacator" lol.

2. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

What is the "10"? A report about 10 different teams?

3. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

A few months ago in a radio interview discussing the OSU story Robinson said that he considered that story a 7 or an 8...and that he was working on a couple more, including one that was "definitely a 10" that might hit sometime around the August timeframe.