1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes, I'm in the playoffs in the yahoo fantasy football league.

Discussion in 'Games' started by JimmyBuff, Dec 6, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

:woot:

Isn't official but unless minn defense scores 4 special teams tds and Fitz fumbles a couple of times, I've got it wrapped up.. :thumbsup:

Pretty good for one that had an auto draft.. :smile2:

Looks like abs is going to qualify also this week so it will be 4 teams battling out for the final spot next week..

not sure who's going to be able to beat chip's team though in the playoffs.. :huh:

2. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

If I can hold on tonight, I'm looking good for the 4th spot.

3. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Unless Ray Rice and Derrick Mason combine for less than 7.5 points, I'm out. So...I'm out. That double 0 for starting Slaton and Carney because I didn't know they were out is going to be the end of my playoff hopes.

4. JimmyBuff

you not technically out since you'll be one game behind cuwhit.. You'll need a huge week and he'll have to have a clunker next week since it seems like you'll be about 60 points behind along with the one game.

5. wsp4820

You're right, it's not technically over, but it's over. I'll Hawk Fluffers to lose and not score any points. I'll need to win and score a lot. And, I'll need either both Livin the Dream and the Dawgs to lose, or if either one wins, they need to win with almost no points. Just not going to happen unless Mason and Rice killed some hookers for drug money last night and are last minute scratches...

6. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

you and i have quite the tard fight going don't we? going thing I didnt start any of my high scoring players.

7. JimmyBuff

Yeah, Living the Dream probably has the best shot out of the 6-7 teams since he has the most points.. Its all moot if Hawk fluffers wins next week. Although buffwoman does have two players playing vs hawk fluffers tonight down 10 points so its not in the bag yet that he is 7-6. Its possible 4 people could be 6-7 going into next week..

8. JimmyBuff

:happybday::cheers::congrats:

don't know how you pulled it out.. Thank Harbaugh for putting McGahee in for Rice at the goal line..

9. wsp4820

The dream is still alive, and...first time over .500 all season! :woot:

Absinthe, Hi, it's wispy. Listen, I need you to do a favor for me, quickly. My competition for the playoffs found my phone and is going to call you next week and ask for a game. I need you to go ahead and just beat the crap out of him by a large margin. Huge. Quickly. Bye.

EDIT: if yahoo somehow changes the scoring before tomorrow, let us pretend this post never happened. :lol:

10. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I finished 2nd last season and lost in week 1 of the playoffs to wispy's ****ty team.

I still like my 10 game winning streak. 12-1 baby ! :smile2:

11. wsp4820

And look who your potential first round match up is with... :devil:

12. CUwhit21

CUwhit21 Club Member Club Member

Looks like I get the first shot at chip :afraid:

13. JimmyBuff

Hey you have a shot. You have a pretty good team with some explosive players (Jackson, Johnson, Jones-Drew)..

Playoffs should be fun.. I'm a little concerned with Fitzgerald.. He got hurt and although he came back, he didn't do much.. Although part of that was the bad play of Kurt Warner. :huh:

14. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Chippy you grade A shhhhiittt head you won a league with half wits I demand I get in next year! You won a league "most" likely as the valid Victorian of summer school. you Chippy are beating morons not true competition :devil:

15. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I did not win the league.

At least my competition figured out how to join the league properly. :smile2: