What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Yes!!!

I feel so much better.

We have always done so well in Missouri after Cody comments on how great practice went. I can hardly wait for the game.

Win, for sure.

In chat during the UGA game, I mentioned that some of the team is practicing in powder blue target jerseys. Many, Walrus I remember specifically, thought I was joking. I'm not. It's true. Saw them today from the bike path.

weird. must be aware of the "meaning" or potential meaning....to flaunt the fans and prove the internet scum wrong, or merely motivational? something.

What happened in the Tuesday practice? It is the Tuesday practice that sets the tone.

I'm concerned that a good Wednesday practice is going to throw everything off. Have we had a good Wednesday prior to this?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Damn the NCAA and their rules about what days games can be played. We'd be undefeated if we could play our games on Tuesdays.

Yet another "Bash Cody" thread. Noice. :huh:

I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with DBT on this one. I don't like making fun of the student athletes for their tweets.

And I don't remember the thread that Mick referenced earlier about powder blue. But why can the players do it, but if the fans do it, they're bad fans? Only players and staff are permitted to notice that a team isn't playing up to its potential?

I wasn't bashing Cody

I stand corrected, sir. But it read that way. It read like there was a bit of sarcasm. But then, thats the problem with reading someone's words instead of hearing them say it in person. I get misunderstood more that I can remember on this site!!

I stand corrected, sir. But it read that way. It read like there was a bit of sarcasm. But then, thats the problem with reading someone's words instead of hearing them say it in person. I get misunderstood more that I can remember on this site!!

Quit bashing 'Leash!

I think the reaction would have been the same regardless of who claimed it was such a good practice. Hell, we've seen the Saturday results of Tuesday's "great practices" too often. Leash wasn't bashing Cody. He was bashing the fact that we always seem to have great Tuesday practices, and crappy Saturday games.

Back