What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You guys better get on the Hawk bandwagon baby!!!

JimmyBuff

especially for all the nonbelievers.. because I'm feeling the HAWK LOVE and WE ARE ABOUT TO START SOARING. HAWK is turning this thing around, BIG TIME... :smile2::smile2:

Played bad on offense in the 2nd half, penalties, missed blocks, but still held it together and FINISHED THE GAME..

Last edited:
especially for the all nonbelievers.. because I'm feeling the HAWK LOVE and WE ARE ABOUT TO START SOARING. HAWK is turning this thing around, BIG TIME... :smile2::smile2:

Played bad on offense in the 2nd half, penalties, missed blocks, but still held it together and FINISHED THE GAME..

:lol:

especially for the all nonbelievers.. because I'm feeling the HAWK LOVE and WE ARE ABOUT TO START SOARING. HAWK is turning this thing around, BIG TIME... :smile2::smile2:

The Devil: "Sh!it it's getting really cold down here... It that frost?!!" :rofl:

I wouldn't go too far with this victory. I am thrilled, THRILLED, that we won. But, ****, even I want to fire WV's head coach right now for being such an effing moron. That is going to be one expensive buy-out for WVU.

I wouldn't go too far with this victory. I am thrilled, THRILLED, that we won. But, ****, even I want to fire WV's head coach right now for being such an effing moron. That is going to be one expensive buy-out for WVU.

Yeah, I was going to post a thread about what the hell they were doing with 2 min in the 4th quarter.. I mean what was that?

Still, believe in these buffs az, we are really headed in the right direction..

Last edited:

yeah, almost feel sorry for them, almost. We owned them tonight!!

No fair.

I had to go back and check the dates on these posts!

I was totally bewildered for a second.:wow:

But then decided timing is everything. I AM on the Hawk Bandwagon, Baby!

Round 'em up. Fresh horses for my men. We ride at dawn.

images

No fair.

I had to go back and check the dates on these posts!

I was totally bewildered for a second.:wow:

But then decided timing is everything. I AM on the Hawk Bandwagon, Baby!

Round 'em up. Fresh horses for my men. We ride at dawn.

images

it was straight after the west virginia game, i believe

it was straight after the west virginia game, i believe

Sounds like it. The lovely thud of Goodman's boot hitting that 25-yarder.
Thwack! Soar. Score!

Still, just reading it got me pysched for:

1) more walk ons!
2) spring game goodness!
3) summer training camp progress reports
4) Roasted Leg o' Lambkins
5) THE SEASON!

Hell yeah! Let's do this thing!

Where is Jimmy? I'm worried about him

I'm here.. And still on the Hawk bandwagon even though it was a completely embarrassing finish to our season..

Cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season.. Want to see what's going on with the QB situation.. Indifferent about the recruiting class, like the DL pick ups.. We'll see what happens.. I expect at least a bowl game..

Last edited:
i agree. however, it would be almost worth it if we did not to watch the epic meltdown of some. you have to admit, it would have trainwreck appeal.

There will be more than "some" melting down if we do not make a bowl in 2009.

There will be more than "some" melting down if we do not make a bowl in 2009.

some. others will have a range of maladies ranging from depression to the state of being preturbed.

it is the 15-25% "some" whose epic meltdowns will be so extreme that would almost take away the sting of what is happening in boulder.

almost.

I t would be more fun watching some of the people trying to explain it and the new excuses that would come from it.

i completely disagree. jimmy and syko out on a ledge or on a bridge has an undeniable appeal. i think we should book a camera crew right now -- just in case.

i don't think we will need it, but all the same. :smile2: shoot, all i would want to talk about is stuff that would make y'all go volcanic.

i completely disagree. jimmy and syko out on a ledge or on a bridge has an undeniable appeal. i think we should book a camera crew right now -- just in case.

i don't think we will need it, but all the same. :smile2: shoot, all i would want to talk about is stuff that would make y'all go volcanic.

There we go, out on the ledge retort, awesome.

I disagree, watching people make up more excuses and trip over themselves would be much fun.

I disagree, watching people make up more excuses and trip over themselves would be much fun.

We have plenty of them here.. I happen to enjoy it when they start calling you and me names and making personal attacks on us.. I get a kick out of it..:lol:

We have plenty of them here.. I happen to enjoy it when they start calling you and me names and making personal attacks on us.. I get a kick out of it..:lol:

so you are saying that the surest way to entertainment is to egg you on. noted. :smile2:

in the event that this season turns sour, you will hear no positive news from me. :thumbsup:

I will sound like the Jimmy buff we know if this season turns sour. 10 wins would be awesome, I would be happy with 7 or more, and 6 or less would really put me in a sour mood about the program, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I have a 3 year old to raise to take it that seriously.

I will sound like the Jimmy buff we know if this season turns sour. 10 wins would be awesome, I would be happy with 7 or more, and 6 or less would really put me in a sour mood about the program, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I have a 3 year old to raise to take it that seriously.
It would take 3 replies from me and you would flip out as usual.

Back