What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You know what really drives me crazy?

Denver_sc

Club Member
Club Member
I have to say, I haven't come to a conclusion on Hawk yet, but one thing that drives me up a wall is the fact that Hawk talks all day about fixing the "little things" and yet I noticed a number of "little things" over which he has complete control that go unnoticed. Primarily, it really bugged the wife and me that nearly ALL of the players on Friday played the entire game with jerseys untucked... it makes the team look sloppy, and a sloppy look begets sloppy play. HAVE SOME DISCIPLINE! /rant.

Good teams can win even when they don't play perfect. If the Buffs have to play perfect ball every single down to win, we'll lose every game.

I dont care if they have their jerseys untucked, tattoos on their forehead that say Fanatic is D-Bagger, and Cody sleeps with my sister, I just want them to show some emotion. (incidently, if Cody really slept with my sister, I'd probably show some emotion.....like, isnt he a little short for you, sis? :wow:)

Anyhow, I get what youre saying....

I have to say, I haven't come to a conclusion on Hawk yet, but one thing that drives me up a wall is the fact that Hawk talks all day about fixing the "little things" and yet I noticed a number of "little things" over which he has complete control that go unnoticed. Primarily, it really bugged the wife and me that nearly ALL of the players on Friday played the entire game with jerseys untucked... it makes the team look sloppy, and a sloppy look begets sloppy play. HAVE SOME DISCIPLINE! /rant.

We are really digging deep about the failures of this program when we start analyzing the players appearance. I wouldn't give a **** if they wore pink jerseys out there as long as they played solid footall. Even though he is worried about the little things, I am glad that that is not one of the little things he is focused on. Score one for Hawk in that category i guess...

Back